ID:1848775

Poll: Which game would you like to play?

1 15% (4)
2 11% (3)
3 11% (3)
4 61% (16)

Login to vote.

Which co-op steam games would you wanna play with other BYOND users?

1. Project Zomboid
2. 7 days to die
3. Arma 2
4. Starbound
I mean, some Borderlands maybe. You guys have such bland taste. I can't think of many co-ops I would like to play right now. MOBAs at the bottom of that list.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
You guys have such bland taste. I can't think of many co-ops I would like to play right now. MOBAs at the bottom of that list.

That's what all the 1200 MMR scrublords say. Stay bad.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
NNAAAAHH wrote:
You guys have such bland taste. I can't think of many co-ops I would like to play right now. MOBAs at the bottom of that list.

lmao
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
NNAAAAHH wrote:

lmao

Reference is lost to me. Only MOBA I actually kind of enjoyed was Smite. That was probably because of the lore that went into it.

Other than some small variances, they're all essentially the same. Feels like CoD all over again. Change some visuals, make some small tweaks and add one or two things, got yourself a new game, right? MOBAs got old, not long after LoL blew up. A big part because of people like you two that take it way too seriously. It's a genre full of crappy games with a cult following, like SS13 with BYOND.
Yeah he's definitely 1200 MMR. He probably plays Riki and can't figure out why people can see him.

Dota 2 and League are two of the best games ever conceived. Even the people who hate the game admit that it's not the actual game, but the sort of players it has attracted over the years, that make it a bad experience. And even with those bad experiences game after game, people still play it non-stop all day everyday. Any game that can give you a migraine headache and still have you coming back for more is a damn good game, especially from a business perspective, because addiction = profit.
There's not much of a choice here. I can't vote because I wouldn't play any of them to begin with. I'm not saying they're bad either. They're just a game I'd touch as a last resort when I am bored beyond comprehension.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
There's not much of a choice here. I can't vote because I wouldn't play any of them to begin with. I'm not saying they're bad either. They're just a game I'd touch as a last resort when I am bored beyond comprehension.

EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dota 2 and League are two of the best games ever conceived.

Not really a fan of League, just recently (yesterday lel) tried Dota 2 and enjoyed how it's setup. Still no good at it tho, I've only played private matches so far with a few people xD
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:

Haha all good, I mostly play Project Zomboid anywho, now that's addictive imo o_o

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Haha all good, I mostly play Project Zomboid anywho, now that's addictive imo o_o

Wth is your skype name now? I can never find you when I want to send you noods. I mean your actual name. Not your username.
In response to Xirre
He's that sexy mf named Kodye Ora.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I mean, some Borderlands maybe.

You. I like you. Pity that I only have the games on 360!
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dota 2 and League are two of the best games ever conceived.

Not really a fan of League, just recently (yesterday lel) tried Dota 2 and enjoyed how it's setup. Still no good at it tho, I've only played private matches so far with a few people xD

Surprised you prefer Dota 2. It's the more difficult and toxic option out of the two and typically the casual trash like Xirre here go running back to League or Maplestory after they get dumpstered 20 games in a row.

You may have some elite blood running through your veins after all. Interesting indeed.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
A big part because of people like you two that take it way too seriously. It's a genre full of crappy games with a cult following, like SS13 with BYOND.

I don't see you making anything, maybe instead of targeting someone's gaming preferences your time would be better spent making a project that fits your preferences.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
casual trash

I'm a filthy casual. And I embrace it so very much. GOML ET. GOML.

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
I don't see you making anything, maybe instead of targeting someone's gaming preferences your time would be better spent making a project that fits your preferences.

This is why only developers are on this forums. Quit being a dickhead. People are entitled to their own opinions, regardless if they've made anything themselves. Success is a collective effort by consumers and producers.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:

This is why only developers are on this forums. Quit being a dickhead.

That is your opinion, I've stated my own.

People are entitled to their own opinions, regardless if they've made anything themselves. Success is a collective effort by consumers and producers.

Read above.
Guys guys..we all need to get along. Who wants a snickers?
Page: 1 2