ID:1849379

Your friends may have weighed in on it. Officers may have arrested you for it.
But one thing is for sure: the debate on whether or not marijuana should be legal or not has ended.

Why? Because Morgan Freeman endorses it.

When you have Morgan Freeman approving something, that's when you know, beyond all doubt, that whatever it is he's approving of IS INDEED GOOD.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ morgan-freeman-defends-his-marijuana-794670
Next thing you know, there will be meth legalized.

But I suspect they would closely watch where it's grown in such cases.
In response to Developous
For or against marijuana legalization, everyone agrees meth is a million times more dangerous. Its users are erratic and unpredictable, suffer extreme health problems, and tend to try cooking/using the stuff in dangerous situations.
There's no avoiding the dangerous situations with meth. That's what it's about. At the peak of production, you definitely need a gasmask.

So... I HIGHLY doubt it will ever be legal. Even then, tightly regulated at the best of times.

On the flip side, however, my statement was more a rant than anything.
In response to Developous
Success, now for the next mission.
#legalizeheroin2015

Developous wrote:
At the peak of production, you definitely need a gasmask.
Depends on how you cook it. The shake and bake method doesn't require one, but your odds of losing fingers or an arm double. Lol
Well, I learned something there. But enough said.
it's fine to cook meth

JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KNOCKS.
and you know.. Meth was created as a bio weapon.. so.. just a little different.
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
and you know.. Meth was created as a bio weapon.. so.. just a little different.

meth was created so heisenbergs family would be financially secure after his death. get your fax together kid.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Heisenberg didn't create meth, rather simply coined a different cook using methylamine as the prime precursor instead of pseudoephedrine (the method of which he didn't create either).

Get your BB facts together, bruh. I've watched through bb enough that it's probably not healthy.
I can't wait until it's legalized here, Marijuana that is.
Yeah, bb!
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Heisenberg didn't create meth, rather simply coined a different cook using methylamine as the prime precursor instead of pseudoephedrine (the method of which he didn't create either).

Get your BB facts together, bruh. I've watched through bb enough that it's probably not healthy.

i never said heisenberg created meth, lrn2reed b4 u com at me lyk dat
There is more to reading then just the words typed, there is also context.

So 1v1 me bro!
u tryna fite me irl br0?
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
There is more to reading then just the words typed, there is also context.

So 1v1 me bro!

my address is 42069 kappa boulevard, ill even buy you the plane ticket, lets go right now

and you can bring Foolmorii with you, ill whoop both you at the same time
We got this fool, Akto.
This city slicker ain't from the real hood. He can't handle that rural southern Maryland thug life.
I like how the one time my homie looks ugly is when they want to accuse him for something and make us thing he's the bad guy. Screw the media.

https://www.google.com/ search?q=morgan+freeman&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=890&source=lnms& tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=a9NTVYzkKciWygSgi4GACQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Compare all of those images to the one in that article. THE MEDIA IS ILLUMINATI!
They could have used:
Page: 1 2