ID:1850430

I added in four directional, multi-size exporting of png/dmi images.

I also added in saving and loading of projects and fixed a couple of tools and display issues.

I've still got a few issues with some of the tools, especially the flood types. I need to add advanced palette editing and work on efficiency. It's not bad, but it could definitely be better.

EDIT: I also need a name for it. Any suggestions?
Amazing, any limits atm?

This has given me the idea for something, I shall be back with results if any.
Does this render as you are pixeling?
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
Does this render as you are pixeling?

Like this?

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Amazing, any limits atm?

It's pretty limited at the moment as to how big a picture you can make. 22x22x32 works well, anything much bigger than that and it can get really slow. Although that really only affects flooding multiple layers and such. Anything that attempts to paint a lot of voxels at the same time. Voxels are only created as needed, so for now, if you keep stuff hollowed out to cut back on the number of objects created, you can make pics quite a bit bigger.

At some point I might try only creating visible voxels, though the calculations I've come up for that are not very efficient at all. I should probably try and look something up, I just sort of rolled my own.
Exactly like that.. UHHH I need this!
Cool beans.
Very cool beans. haha. Nice job Flick, keep it up! i wanna see this polished! more! more! more! (How about that for support ;D)
Well, sheesh. This is pretty interesting. :o.. I think I just wet myself, Flick.
I've been following the posts so far on this and it really looks too cool and useful. I also have really liked the images you've drawn using it.