ID:185061

Well, I have one, and I would like to know if anyone is an employee at T-Mobile and/or knows how to get an unlock code for this phone, I will give you all the information you need, but please reply on this if you can help.

I WILL PAY, price can be discussed,
SnipeDragon

AIM: Coda6264
MSN: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

I would really appriciate it, T-Mobile support wont help, but the nice people at Cingular (my current provider) say that any T-Mobile Employee with computer access in the store can get the unlock code. So if anyone would for me, it would be appriciated.
with the limited info you provide, this does sound a little on the illegal side. normally you just go to a local 'T-Point' office/store and buy the code - which (as i understand) is the same as buying an unlocked phone to begin with.

alternatively, you can cancel your contract with t-mobile, and sign up with another provider. you'll get a new SIM card of course.
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
with the limited info you provide, this does sound a little on the illegal side. normally you just go to a local 'T-Point' office/store and buy the code - which (as i understand) is the same as buying an unlocked phone to begin with.

alternatively, you can cancel your contract with t-mobile, and sign up with another provider. you'll get a new SIM card of course.

Of course without the unlock code that SIM card with that phone would be a nice paper wight.

anyway snipdragon,T-Mobile Unfortunately has restrictions for giving out unlock codes. If you have T-Mobile service for the last 90 days call them and ask to unlock the phone. Someone will give it to you, after asking you a few questions.
Did you friggin' steal it or something? D:

~Kujila
In response to digitalmouse
Actully you can buy cell phones on eBay all the time, and the unlocked ones go for more then the ones that are already locked. Why? Because it is a pain in the arse to go and get it changed because sometimes they won't.