ID:1851441

So, I haven't been on in a while and I had the urge through the night to create a remix of NEStalgia's opening theme, only using a full synthetic orchestra. Personally, I don't think I did too bad of a job with it. It's missing a few background pieces such as the woodwinds, but it was just an overnight project after all.

https://soundcloud.com/scareon/ nestalgia-theme-orchestral-remix

If you guys like it, like it on Soundcloud and feel free to follow my work, whenever I get the time to post it. As always, if you're needing an arrangement or soundtrack for your game, animation, personal theme song, whatever, shoot me a message or email me at [email protected] and we'll see if we can't throw some numbers around.

Thanks guys~ <3
I really like how it sounds. What did you use to create it? I may be interested in having you create music or improve some music I've create for a project of mine down the road.
++ :D (I liked it.)
I use FL Studio as my DAW with EWQL Symphonic Orchestra as the plugin to handle the instruments themselves. Once I have everything arranged, it's just a matter of mastering the final composition to make everything sound good and maybe just a little bit of black magic for some finishing touches.