ID:185224

to hapen soon, pm has given away my game src code for no reason, hes being childish again.. so now there are going to be rips of my game. and i want to put a stop to it right away, i have spent over a year on my game and i am not going to let ppl rip my work.. i created my work for my game only, not so chilidish ppl can rip it.. i want byond staff to put a stop to this happening otherwise its going to be dbz all over again.. 500 games all the same.. it spoils a community when it happens.. and it is unfair to those who have worked a year long to produce something worth playing..

granted he did begin the game but gave full rights to me.. so he is releaseing a old version, while has parts of what i am useing.. so i want to put astop to this as fast as possible. my art work took me several months to make.. so how do i co about getting it stopped.. as i dont wanna see my work be ripped, all over again
Since he released <code>his personal copy</code> I don't think there is anything they can do about it.
Once it leaks out to a few people you won't be able to stop it.
In response to Artemio
PM (Phoenixman) shouldn't be trusted, he screwed so many people over.
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
PM (Phoenixman) shouldn't be trusted, he screwed so many people over.

Agreed

I thought he was banned from byond?

Ip banned i beleave it was?
In response to A.T.H.K
support link given earlier - thread serves no other purpose.

closed.