Dragon Arena

by Kevin208
It took a couple of Dragonballs to wish this back up.
come on lmao some people are just getting selected NOW ITS MY TURN

Response: To get rejected?
... o.....o....o...o....o.....o

Response: ?
Accept me!

Response: Sorry?
NO TO GET ACCEPTEDDDDD

Response: ?
In response to Babe912
But you capitalized the S in sorry at the end of the sentence... Oh the hypocrisy!

Response: Do you want to get kicked off the tester list?
I dont think I need to introduce myself since my name is not important, my key is. Im going to get right to the point, I love testing side scroller fighting games and making them reach there full potential.
I see very great potential in this game. You probaly have alot of people wanting to test so you have to be asking,"Why choose MegaMonkeyMaster"? Well it's obvious. Im on 24/7 i have a keen eye to finding bugs and i know how to act like a civilized teenager. The reason i should be allowed to test is; I can pretty much find all the bugs, I can stay on 24/7 since my summer break just started, and i have a little something most people are lacking. Patience.

Response: How would you make the game reach it's "full potential."?
Hi, I am Wertypower13 and... that's all she wrote folks!

Response: Oh She's a Jolly good fellow that's not going to be tester, Oh she's a jolly goood fellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that's not going to test.
In response to Mega monkey master
Other then find bugs I know alot of people who can icon dont know if that really matters but that can come in handy if you are busy and need extra hands, I could advertise the game so we can get more players, I can also run a FB page for it, and the most obvious I can pitch you some great ideas

Response: Elaborate on "Advertise"
Telling People on byond about this game(Friends Included) And facebook, and advertise on other games(of course with permission of the owners)

Response: alright, was just making sure that you wouldn't go on other hubs and spam or other games and spam without permission. Well, that's good enough, I'll add you into the tester list.
Excuse My Grammar, I was typing a little fast.

Response: Mhm, Have Fun Testing.
Thank You I will, Also when do we start testing?

Response: Whenever the server's up, like right now.
i wanna play this

Response: Wait for open testing.
I see how it is.

Response: :^)
lol okay

Response: :^)
My Name is Jordon as i previously stated im on almost all day (goes to school at home) i pretty much finish a weeks worth of work in 2 days so the rest is free time and i would love to help this game prosper and i have many people that can tell u i find many bugs in a game if i play it for a day nonstop and i am a very committed person who keeps his word =D

Response: One application per person, sorry.
LET ME TEST KEVIN I KNOW MASTER KORIN HE IS GOD OF THE GAME

Response: You're creepy, be glad I'm not banning you from the game. LOL
Hello I'm Dan but you can call me Taco, I would love to get a chance to play this game it seems awesome, I am fairly good at spotting bugs so if there are any that I find I will let you know ASAP,

I been a dragon ball fan for as long as I can remember and it would give me a great honor to help you search for bugs and get the chance to play the game, other than that I'm not sure of what else to put, I never really made an app for something so I hope you accept this ^_^ have a great night or day or what ever time of day it is ~Taco19

Response: Rejected, Ask Dooney1.

Wassup!I'm Gin and I'd like to help test the game not only because I could "Find bugs and uhh..." but to submit recommendations as well, now I'm not gonna try and be Mr Perfect here, I'd also play for a certain level of personal enjoyment But I think I would be worth yours, and the games time because,I can point out what could be improved upon from a community standpoint, by that I mean I could let you know things that could slightly be touched upon to help the betterment of the game, I can inform many people about this game(already have),advertise(with permission), and it doesn't hurt to have someone with a sense of humor either.

Response: Accepted because you actually sound like you're not 12 and have much more than the normal person on the post to offer.
Lmao alright i give up see you durin open testing

Response: Glad you came to your senses.
In response to Koruichi
Kevin stop I love you Q-Q

Response: .-.
Page: 1 2 3 4