Dragon Arena

by Kevin208
It took a couple of Dragonballs to wish this back up.
bruh i put on a fedora

Response: You don't even pray to FrankerZ
The Game will soon be open in the Cell Saga (By Open, he means an actual full version.)
im awake kevin let me in the game ill help

Response: I honestly doubt you can help with much.
I used to be a long time player i played this game for a long time then it just stopped being hosted. It was one of my most favorite games ever! I wanna test it because I want to see how far the game has come. But now there are games kinda like it as in Anime legends and things like that. But we need to bring Budokai Byond back to the TOP

Response: I don't know how you'll achieve bringing us to the top, but I highly doubt it.
I'd like to know what everyone thought of the game in its current state, and how it should be in your eyes. (Please no "How do/to..." people just gotta read the Help button that's provided"
I think the game is great overall gameplay is nice but goku needs a longer cooldown on his heavy attack I think

Response: Not a tester application
I want to play the Alpha because I´m fan of this kind of games, I saw all the DBZ episodes and I know how to code, I helped in more games like this and I have a lot of icons that I think they would be nice for this game. Also, I have a lot of ideas to tell you.

Response: I've seen all the DBZ Episodes too, That's cool.
Yes I do.

Response: ?
I think the game needs DEEZ NUTS

Response: :o Where would we place them?
I would like to be a beta tester. The reason i would be a good choice for it is because i'm kind of mature (not gonna lie on that) i have beta tested on some games before and i also have a very focused mind. Also, most of all i just love this game i kept logging in and said i'm not a tester. I just want the game to be ready as soon as possible. I'm also very active.

P.S- I freakin loved your last game the first one it was the first DBZ game i actually liked lol and this part has nothing to do with the part about wanting to be a tester, Good luck with the GAME! :P

Response: Thanks! We'll try to hand it out to the community asap!
On a serious note, you should let me test because am good at test.

ing.

Response: .-.
perfectly legit 10/10 200% serious

Response: .-.
I would love to join alpha testing because im in love with you i want to have very erotic hot sex with you body and lick and suck on that dick like its a lollipop. Then while im sucking on that dick of yours you get so aroused by it you cum right in my mouth and while your doing that im licking it eating that fresh cum right out of that dick.....

Ok so can i test? :D

Response: Dude, if you were a girl, you'd be able to test 100% ;)
Hi, my name on Byond is AvidElmV2, but I prefer Avid. I've read this whole forum and see that you've set your expectations pretty high. While I doubt I'll say anything to make you want to accept me, I decided I might as well give it a try.

I think I'd be a good choice because I have some experience when it comes to testing games. I am currently in the process of testing a game right now. I often try to make recommendations that will benefit to the game and it's players. I also want to play the game for it's entertainment value and to meet new people, but my main role would be to, of course, test the game and help to make sure when it's released that people don't leave because of the bugs or glitches that they encounter. So, that's pretty much it. I don't know much else I can say other than that I hope I get accepted.

Response: Honestly, as of right now, I've been trying to check on if a person would be able to test whenever we host, because we've been lacking testers recently due to none of the closed testers being online when I need them. So here's the question that'll either seal the deal or get you rejected, How often are you on BYOND and do you think I could contact you whenever we need a tester?
Sup Kevin!!!! >:P. OK but for real i would like to be a tester not only to just find little bugs that lurk in the deep corners of the game......o-o. I would also like to put in some recommendations to enhance the game for players. I also have some experience testing some games. My punctuation is a little off but A for Affort right? XD Anyway if you dont choose me just let me down easy please? c:

That's pretty much the best i got i'm hungry and that chicken is not gonna cook its self

Response: Sorry we're going to open up the game soon, not accepting any more testers!
I'll be on BYOND all summer. I practically live here XD But yeah, you can contact me at any time if you need a tester. Although, that may change in some scenario's like if my internet goes off or if I can't access my computer (which will only be on rare occasions.)

Response: Read the response below.
So.... Am I accepted?

Response: You would've been, but we're about to open.. Sorry.
This game seems like it's gonna be pretty good. I think I might be able to give a good review and maybe some more new random ideas to add. I'm also free these days so I might be able to come online at any time, depending on where you live.
TOPIC CLOSED~~ <3
Page: 1 2 3 4