ID:1854306

Just got back from Anime Central in Chicago,IL. Loved it, every minute of it. The rave was amazing, people of all types getting along and sharing cigs like everyone's family it's cray cray. ( Muh first one, shall return! )

tl;dr - I went to Anime Central as a Kitty.
Meanwhile on the south side.
Raves are awesome. Me and my girlfriend go to ones in DC and Baltimore all the time. You always meet cool people.
I usually tend to avoid bathrooms at raves. I appreciate the sexual advances, but they aren't reciprocated.
In response to Magicmann
You've obviously never been to echostage. The bathrooms there are probably one of the best things about the venue. That's not a complaint, either. Lol
How so..?
In response to Magicmann
All the nice people proposing in the bathroom stalls.
In response to Magicmann
They're huge, have literal dozens of stalls, cleaned every hour, and staffed with attendees 24/7 to prevent shenanigans. It's just a clean bathroom when most venues have filthy, cluttered bathrooms.
I'm going to a couple more events this year.
I can't wait q-q it's just crazy how amazing the people are- at least this convention lol :p
Raves seem like they lead to some good times and have the possibility of being the weirdest networking events, but behind that feeling I have towards them I have even stronger feelings that tell me these events are huge degenerate cess pools, and any tragedy that befalls them (like the gas leak at the furry convention) is totally okay.
In response to Rocknet
Rocknet wrote:
... but behind that feeling I have towards them I have even stronger feelings that tell me these events are huge degenerate cess pools, and any tragedy that befalls them (like the gas leak at the furry convention) is totally okay.

Subjective, however I'm sorry your emotions get the best of you- you should probably stick with tumblr.
In response to Rocknet
Rocknet wrote:
Raves seem like they lead to some good times and have the possibility of being the weirdest networking events, but behind that feeling I have towards them I have even stronger feelings that tell me these events are huge degenerate cess pools, and any tragedy that befalls them (like the gas leak at the furry convention) is totally okay.

What the heck is wrong with you? How the heck is a gas leak that could have lead to serious injuries okay ANYWHERE?
In response to Rocknet
Rocknet wrote:

Would you rather everybody do their psychedelics Ecstacy in the streets or massed together out of sight in a club?
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Would you rather everybody do their psychedelics Ecstacy in the streets or massed together out of sight in a club?

We did it outside near the back-entrance with a few staff members for the event! (phrasing) Smoked some DMT through an apple, we had a great time. :)
We must have seen different Tumblrs, because that site community does not support my ideas towards any social issue.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

We did it outside near the back-entrance with a few staff members for the event! (phrasing) Smoked some DMT through an apple, we had a great time. :)

Lucky, I've been trying to find dmt for years, lol. My girlfriend and I just do M when we go because of the (preferably sober)two hour drive home.

inb4 closed
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

Last thing I expected someone to say on BYOND. :p
In response to Magicmann
Magicmann wrote:
Last thing I expected someone to say on BYOND. :p

Haha ^^ , it was a great experience getting to meet so many people and get their insight on how life is and how they feel about it. Being there was probably the best time in my life, I was sooo sad when we had to leave :c
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Haha ^^ , it was a great experience getting to meet so many people and get their insight on how life is and how they feel about it. Being there was probably the best time in my life, I was sooo sad when we had to leave :c

You seem a lot like someone I know from another forum. (The way you talk and whatnot) Too bad you'd have already said something by now based on my name were you he.
In response to Magicmann
Magicmann wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:

You seem a lot like someone I know from another forum. (The way you talk and whatnot) Too bad you'd have already said something by now based on my name were you he.

BYOND's forum is the only one I use :c