ID:1854577

Title says it best. I've been without a phone for about a year and a half and the last phone I had was the galaxy s3. Being a Samsung fanboy, I got the galaxy s6 a couple days ago and I love it. It's definitely worth the investment, although I can't speak for the s6 edge. I don't think it's worth an extra $100. So what kind of phone do you have, BYOND?
Last phone I had was a Palm Pre that I got when they first came out. Loved that phone actually, but I haven't had a cell for a few years now. It sucked at first, but I kind of like the fact that I can ignore peoples calls on my land line, and they don't know if I'm ignoring them or just not home. If you've got a cell, they know you're ignoring them :P
I use an s4 myself, first phone I haven't hated.
S4 normal.
Galaxy Note 4, Nokia Lumia 1520, and an iPhone 6plus. I have them on about a weekly rotation so they're all used for at least a week, each month.
I used my S4 up until the point where I got high and forgot it was in my lap.

Now it's a paper weight.
Droid Maxx
I have one of these bad-boys. I am living in the past.
Ironically, I had the same phone as LordAndrew until I switched to Straight Talk in 2010. I got an HTC Inspire 4G in 2011 or 2012 and still have it.

I haven't had any type of service in over two years though, wifi does fine.
Huawei Ascend Mate 7.
I'm in the Samsung club as well, with a Galaxy S5. I like it. My only issue with it is that the capacitive buttons are set in stone. Being that I hold my phone 90% of the time in my left hand, I only have access to the menu key since it's on the left. If you look at the on-screen buttons for any other android device, the back button is on the left instead. Other than that, it's a fine phone, and I rooted it on day one to get rid of the disgusting bloatware among other things.
I have an LG Optimus S. It's quite an old phone, but it has served me well. I'm hesitant to get a newer model given how many times I've dropped my phone. The older, more robust design of my current phone is probably a blessing in disguise.
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
I have one of these bad-boys. I am living in the past.

That's similar to the phone I had at one-point, I however haven't had a phone for awhile now. I prefer this over them smertfones.
HTC One M8, iPhone 4s, Samsung Gal 3

Mostly for testing M8 is my everyday.
#TeamiPhone Dropping in.

If her messages green I can't fwh.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
#TeamiPhone Dropping in.

If her messages green I can't fwh.

Green messages are the sign of scum.
In response to Flick
I always use the excuse that the phone never rang, I didn't hear it, or I was asleep at the time.

See, you can still make excuses with a cell phone as to why you never answer peoples calls, lol.

Anyways, to the question, I just have a Nokia Lumia 521 (Windows Phone).

It's alright but it mostly depends what your going to be doing with it what phone you should have. Since I use mine mostly for the crappy phone games, my phone works great for me.
My Samsung S4 has gone through a tough deal. It's been covered in brake fluid as my flashlight decided to die on me in a 11PM attempt to fix a brake caliper and decided the S4 has a nice little LED for flashlight. It's been dropped in the toilet (clean toilet) after I had showered and went to set it on top of my toilet and it slid down into the bowl itself. It's been dropped a few times from hip-height and I'm 6'1". The only major issues is none. It has a tiny surface crack, a few scuffs, and everything works as it should. The battery (which lasts 3 times longer than my girlfriends S4, because she's constantly using her phone for various things at once like Facebook, Games, Music, etc.) and phone water-damage indicators are pink (to show it "has" water damage, by default it's white) but everything works perfectly. I could probably get a new speaker for it since the brake fluid kinda muffled the sound a bit and I'm talking a bit. Like, my girlfriends S4 is probably a few decibels louder, if any.

The only phone that has been through the same, if not more, damage than my S4 was my Samsung Captivate Glide. That was a beast of a smart phone. Slide out keyboard probably gave the phone more durability.
I have a Samsung Gusto 2. I hate it. It's just a cheap phone I load minutes on, and it's a flip phone. It replaced my old flip phone that I hated a lot less.

It can't interface with my computer so I can't load it with my own ringtones or images.

It has buttons on the side that beep at me when I move wrong if it's in my pocket. If the buttons are hit too much, I get a blank call from "Restricted" with no one on the line.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
It has buttons on the side that beep at me when I move wrong if it's in my pocket. If the buttons are hit too much, I get a blank call from "Restricted" with no one on the line.

It's Dan. He wants his job back, lummy.
Page: 1 2