In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
It has buttons on the side that beep at me when I move wrong if it's in my pocket. If the buttons are hit too much, I get a blank call from "Restricted" with no one on the line.

That's the exact same phone I had, I believe that's the "fake call" feature.
I've the Galaxy S5 right now for personal use, but I have about a dozen devices at work for testing purposes.

I had secondhand iPhones prior to this, and the Motorola ATRIX before that. I really like being back on Droid.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lummox JR wrote:
It has buttons on the side that beep at me when I move wrong if it's in my pocket. If the buttons are hit too much, I get a blank call from "Restricted" with no one on the line.

Bless you! I was able to find and disable that finally. Now if I could just get the buttons to stop beeping in my pocket, I'll be all set.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lummox JR wrote:

Bless you! I was able to find and disable that finally. Now if I could just get the buttons to stop beeping in my pocket, I'll be all set.

Any chance at turning off button feedback under some sort of settings?
If you put it on silent or vibrate I believe.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
If you put it on silent or vibrate I believe.

I mean, I know with Android devices you can disable or lower the volume of key tone feedback. Wasn't sure if you could do it with his older phone.
Page: 1 2