ID:1855489

So for the past day I've just been working on a remix of Zedd's song I Want You To Know featuring Selena Gomez and, basically here's what I have so far. The chorus is a copy-paste from the original song because I haven't started on it yet and I didn't like the dead drop off from the tension, so this is what you get for now. Feel free to share your comments and opinions.

https://soundcloud.com/navyr/ i-want-you-to-know-navyr-remix-intro-teaser

As always, I'm still open for contracts and commissions, shoot me a message any time.
Much... MUCH more revised and since posting this, I've learned that there is actually a contest going on for the best remix of the song. Wouldn't that be something.
remix one of my favorite songs and ill think about how much i wanna pay you

That's a good one. I'm not honestly too sure how to approach a song like that from an electronic standpoint. I've long since lost the ability to play the guitar, but it would definitely be an interesting challenge. I definitely don't pride myself on my ability to remix a song, though.
Oh, electronic.

Basically I was looking for something like this:

Notice how Paul's remix has a little extra oomph to make the song extra badass. That's what I was expecting from you Solomn. I expected to wake up today and click on your remix of Given Up that had extra oomph and badassery. But that wasn't the case. I woke up today and saw no remix, just an excuse.

I am disappoint. I am go now. Bai.
Well now you just make me feel bad. But after this remix, I'll be working on an EP, so maybe maybe a remix of this could be in there, just for you on request. Lol.