Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1856404

Here is a first look at my poor man cutscences i will be having in the game. Every dungeon will have one, but this is the opening scence that gets you into the plot from the Unluckiest's perceptive.

My cutscene is not actually for adults. Just trying to spice up my title to sucker people in.

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Also This is still a game for anime lovers, however I am indulging in my own creative process and needs to develop my own original story and content. I don't want to be tied down and be restricted.
Probably want to give us the correct link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaF2dPFtY-c

shoot that happens, itll be a link a can watch but others cant because itll be on my editing page or something
I loves me some adults only games.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Me too, nothing says a good game like some good tities
In response to EmpirezTeam
I mean titles...
Again, lose the Legacy Of Goku ripped sprites. They look hideous.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
can you draw sprites? Do you know how hard it is.

I also explained to you in last post that nothing in my game is ripped. Its all done by me and i already told you i was a crap artist. So please understand
The cut scene idea looks good. It adds some new story to the game. I can see that you have made up a plot and that part shows that you do have the ability to be very creative but I think now that you have this story the anime abilities don't exactly fit in. This is just my opinion on what you have shown so far.. maybe they get tied in later. I just don't want to see you make this good story line and then flood it with anime moves and then the plot gets lost. Referencing other shows/movies/games is one thing, but having the exact copy of the move is a little daunting to the rest of the game.

Being an artist I know exactly how much work is needed for big and small art projects.I also know that everyone has the ability to compare objects. Let me start by saying that I am one of those people that says "Code first, artwork later". The design of the game needs some beefing up at some point. As Max had said in the other thread it needs some work.. do I agree with the way he stated it, no. One point or another you are going to need to redesign and restructure how objects are placed on the map. For example, if you look outside do you see one tree and then see another 6 feet from the other and so on.. No, they are grouped, spaced and maybe even planted in a specific order. They aren't just randomly scattered around in small patches. The same thing applies to roads and paths, try to make your paths non-linear; drop the sharp corners.

But overall as I believe I said before the progress is coming along good.. keep working.
I can draw sprites. I know how hard it is. Using ripped sprites and modifying them is ugly. The whole lot of graphics in your game has no unity and it's MS Paint Adventures all over again in 2015. I thought that was abolished in the mid 90's.

I don't understand when you say everything is all done by you but you took a Legacy Of Goku sprite which was modified by a BYOND user to be a plain base icon about 5-6 years ago when Falacy's Heroes United came out, and then you're using it.

All I'm saying is it's visibly clear it's a LoG sprite ripped and modified, and it clearly clashes against the rest of your art.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Ill tell you what i did. I took a sprite, tien from log 2 to be specific. Eye balled him at pixel detail and than without copying and modifying made my own sprite off of the idea. This was also only done for the South facing sprite. Thats because i wanted the log art style. However my abilities will not take me there so i did the best i could do.

Oh and you should have said main player. when you say sprites it sounds as if its the entire picture you think i ripped. Main player i can understand. but no i also copied and played around with log sprites in highschool so i had more of an idea of how to try to imitate it, what i did in this game was off my own skill not modifying and not copying from heroes united.

Its clearly visible that it appears like log yes, but that doesnt mean i copied it. it probably means i was trying to imitate it which i was
In response to Akto
thank you akto. Yes i do warrent his complaints. I tell him i see them. I just specifically cant do it with my talent. Currently someone has asked to help on the art side so it may improve. And i am terrible, dreadful at edges. Trust me i can see that.

The anime moves are kinda just as power sets. Because the powers arent tied to the story. Or i dont believe they take away from it. Im just borrowing off specific powersets so people can roleplay as the hero they want. I love anime so obviously my influences of powers will come from their, but i dont plan to stop at just that. Some locations may take nods at certain locations i like but thats all from outside references. Your a hero, created from the unluckiests fears of being bullied but not dying. As the unluckiest cant die as hes suicidal so hes too unlucky for his wishes to come true. So whatever his fears are at the time will manifest which means he could be scared of any hero beating him up with a range of abilities and skills
Also the only reason going to alex again im hesitant on changing my player is because CLOTHES ARE A BITCH!!!!