ID:1858353

Poll: What do you think of my libraries/demos?

They're very good. I use them. 50% (21)
They're good but I don't use them. 28% (12)
I don't use them because I can do better. 14% (6)
You should stop creating libraries, it's all messy. 7% (3)

Login to vote.

So, I've been trying to be more active in the community. I've been posting updates and asking people what libraries/demos they want to see and creating them upon requests. I get some very nice feedback from these people but I also get some comments on how I could make it better from the programmers that have more knowledge and experience than me.

Lately I've been wondering if these comments were to help me get better or more like "Your library can't be used unless you do that" and therefor my work goes to waste. Of course it's far from perfect but I would really like to know what you guys think of my work. Is it messy? Do you use it?

For those who never heard of me, and are curious, a list of my libs can be found on my page, check them out and come back with some comments!

Thank you all for your time and I hope I can learn from the feedback I get!
I love your work,keep it up.
Helped me out a couple times, keep it up Paddle.
I don't create anything in DM, but I've seen your work evolve over time Paddle-kun.

Stay strong! Also...look into Unity. You might be surprised what your skills might create over there too!
Thank you guys. Appreciated. :)
You seem to be concerned about the quality of your work and at least moderately regulate what you post.

I'd say you're a chip above the common rabble. Good job!
It seems I've started using facebook too much, I was looking for the like button on Doohls comment, Anyway i agree :)
I've been impressed several times with what you've posted, but I haven't had use for any of them currently. For instance, the shadow generator bit; it could be improved upon(as I'm fairly certain a few others have told you).
Thank you all for taking the time to vote and for the feedback. Hopefully, I can get better and my work can help more people.