They're basically just three images that have different scroll velocities. Nothing too fancy.
So.... Is this game up? What's the status? Can we get a SITREP?
In response to Oleic
We're still getting everything ready to release another crowdfunding campaign alongside a public beta that anyone can log into and play. It's going to be the first... maybe 2-10 hours of the game depending on how fast you want to power through it. Hard to put an estimate at how long the content will last you.

In theory we could release the beta TODAY, but we want something relatively bug-free and enjoyable for people to experience before committing anything monetary to the game's development.

I also sometimes post in the SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT thread with some tidbits from Severed World, including small | previews of the game's OST.

Sorry we're not vocal enough. We'll SHOW YOU WHAT WE GOT pretty soon, though!
In response to Doohl
Very cool, and good thinking. I'll checkout those threads, thanks.
I hope this game becomes my new addiction, Doohl, I really do. I want to be S1 PvP champeen, ;P
I would have totally backed this had I known about it. I don't come to Byond much and don't use the pager or play games anymore, so it would be cool to be able to sign up for some interesting email notifications such as a kick starter for a good game coming out on Byond like this.

Why would I back this game then? Well because Byond is what got me started developing and now I work full time in the field, so I am thankful to Byond.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9