Try "tracert hub.byond.com" again.
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>tracert hub.byond.com

Tracing route to byond.com [199.168.119.52]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 * * * Request timed out.
2 * * * Request timed out.
3 * * * Request timed out.
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.

It keeps doing this till 25 and it says

25 86 ms * 85 ms dirac.byond.com [196.168.119.52]

Trace complete.
At best you seem to have severe packet loss. I wonder if you're browsing successfully just by sheer force of the browser retrying bad connections.
I have no clue honestly, I am able to go to websites quickly and they load relatively quickly. Either way all I want is to play this game again had a lot of fun in the few hours I was able to play.
Please go to http://www.pingtest.net/, run it, and post your results. That'll tell us whether it's your internet connection, or if we need to keep trouble-shooting.
So, I tried to use the test but it is saying "Severe Packet Loss" but I have no idea what so ever on what a "Packet" for connection is or how to fix this, as I said everything works perfectly fine.

Edit: Should I try system recovery to try and turn back to some other time and see if it will work then, because I honestly don't know what could cause it to just stop working.
Basically what that means is, the only reason you're able to even access web pages is because of how many times your browser retries your connection. Somewhere along your internet connection you've got a major issue with losing packets. What internet service provider do you have? You said you connect via USB, does that mean you're using a USB wireless adapter?

TL;DR: Your internet connection is causing a lot of information to go missing and be resent. Your internet connection is to blame, not your computer.
ISP is Century Link

Is there a way to fix this packet loss, or should I inform Century Link about this? Some while back I had the computer using a ether net cord from the modem but a little while ago it stopped working some how either way I changed to the usb and it has been working fine, or at least it was I suppose.

(NOT TRYING TO CHANGE TOPIC OR ADVERTISE) The game "Gmod" I started to notice the internet thing or somewhat did when the server lists would take for ever to load and barely load at all. and I was still not able to join them so would this all be because of my loss of packets?
Wait, so you're connected directly to the modem using USB?
No, I used to have the computer connected to the modem by the ether net alone but now since that stopped working I am using a wireless USB which is my source internet to the modem.
Best response
Is there another ethernet cable you can try? Your wireless adapter may be the source of your issues.
It's not the ether cable as far as I know and instead some how the plug in where the ether plugs into the computer.
So I was wrong and found another ether net cord but it is very short, and my modem is some what away from my computer its self so I have to stretch the modem from the wall some distance, but I changed cords never the less and my internet is working.
In response to CryoFreeze
CryoFreeze wrote:
No, I used to have the computer connected to the modem by the ether net alone but now since that stopped working I am using a wireless USB which is my source internet to the modem.

Key word: wireless.

Your wireless connection is not doing its job. Not on that machine, anyway. It could be signal strength or something else, but that's almost certainly why you're having problems. The wireless connection is experiencing extreme packet loss. You should be able to verify that by running tracert on other addresses, like google.com and such.

But I'm really confused by one thing here: You have wireless and an ethernet cable on the same computer?
Looks like our posts crossed. Does this mean that you've solved the issue?
I guess, the gmod servers are appearing and so are the Byond's and I am able to join both so yeah.

TOPIC CLOSED...I guess
In response to Lummox JR
I know this was a comment-cross thing or whatever, but no I had the usb in and not the ether net since it was not working, but it doesn't really make sense since my laptop is connected by the ether net alone and it works fine. But as I said this fixed my problem and it might help someone else in the future.
Okay, so basically it wasn't working with wireless on this machine, but did work wired when you got a new cable.

Bear in mind the USB wireless router could simply be failing. Or it could be a function of signal strength at that point vs. the places you used your laptop. But anyway I'm glad it's moot now.
I'm not sure maybe, but we have 4 computers in the house and every which besides this one uses a internet stick to connect.

Anyway I really appreciate the help from you all.
Page: 1 2 3