ID:1860399

Applies to:DM Language

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Please and why do we not have this yet? Like, all I wanted to do was hash a string. =(

I suppose it might be that time to compile a DLL/SO.

SSL support though, please!
Sometime (soon I hope) I plan to look into libcurl for this.
In response to Lummox JR
Wonderful, thanks Lummox.
Bump.
Looking at libcurl is still on my list, but I haven't had a chance to get to it yet. I promise there is an actual list and this is on it, so I won't forget it.
Alright, xD.
Bump. Any chance you can sneak in a libcurl implementation for the 510 release? Looking forward to SSL Support.
Iffy. There's already a lot going into 510.
Alrighty! If not, I'd be extremely happy if we shot for 511.

Although I appear inactive development wise, I am still working to eventually push out a project that will extensively be integrated into my website and require support for SSL.
Libcurl is still very much on my radar; the main thing is I want to give myself time to understand how to use it and integrate it into BYOND, and there are enough other things I think will wow-up 510 that I wanted to give those preferential treatment. As a result I basically have three major projects for 510: Text routines, regular expressions (related but not the same), and the atom/plane grouping. The latter really promises to be a huge deal but I'm still in the opening stages of it.