ID:1861532

Byond is stuck on the loading screen and i dont know what to do.
I need more information. What does the loading screen say? What OS are you running? What antivirus software are you running? (That's been involved in some cases.) Which BYOND version is this? When did the issue start?

All details you can offer may be helpful.
Mine just doesn't open from the hub or site. I've got windows seven,and it was working fine until around 12. Now when I click join on the hub, it highlights the button and nothing else. Also, when I click join game on the website, it tells me to redownload. (Which I shouldn't have to.) Also, I'm using McAfee or whatever as an AV. (Just putting my prob in.
There should be a link, when you use the hub to join, that says something like "Continue". It's a small blue link. I would try that to fix the website issue.

As far as trying to join from the pager, that'll need a lot more info like Lummox Jr mentioned.
Xiong, it sounds like things didn't install for you that should have if you had used the full installer. If you use the installer this issue should go away.
All the loading screen says is that it is loading game information... that is it and it shows the byond thing. I am running norton anivirus, but its not running right now because it needs updated which will be very soon. Also I am running the latest byond, because i downloaded it straight from the site.
It started as soon as i downloaded it.
"Latest" doesn't actually tell me the version; your original post was made before 507.1286 was released.

I still also need to know what OS you're running and other details. Also, do you have any files stored on a network share? What is the path to your BYOND directory (should be My Documents\BYOND, but sometimes it isn't)?