ID:186236

Can someone recommend a free program (or at least one with a trial) that'll take a .gif and show you all the frames of it? But the main catch is that I need to be able to save all the frames AT ONCE, rather than one by one.
I tried Artful GIF Animator and Animated GIF Banner Maker but the frames generated were all greyish.
I had one once. Don't remember what it was called. But I dont think you could transfer all the frames at once to dmi. It had a size limit, too, of 32x32.

Semi-related: Does anyone know of any good, free .gif editors?

Hiead
In response to Hiead
I'm not trying to put anything to a .dmi. I just need every frame (without loss of quality and without loss of dimensions) to be outputted into .bmp format or preferrably .png format.
In response to DeathAwaitsU
Oh, yea that thing I had had some loss of quality.

Hiead
In response to Hiead
Gif Movie Gear I think can do that.
I don't have a link for it though. I imagine it'll be at http://www.download.com though.
In response to Tiberath
Image Ready, although you may have to download Photoshop to get it.... High quality and you can even open quick time formatted movies with it!
In response to Cheetoz
The Flash program works as a .gif maker.
In response to EGUY
:P Its fine now, I did it for him.
In response to EGUY
EGUY wrote:
The Flash program works as a .gif maker.

Which one? There's many a "Flash program"

Hiead
In response to Cheetoz
Cheetoz wrote:
Image Ready, although you may have to download Photoshop to get it.... High quality and you can even open quick time formatted movies with it!

Can you download Photoshop for free? I was looking it up because I do want ImageReady. Meh, I ended up with it telling me it costs over $600.

Hiead
In response to Hiead
I suspect he means the official one, Macromedia Flash. That's what people usually mean, if they don't specify. =)
In response to Hiead
Hiead wrote:
Can you download Photoshop for free?

There is a trial version, which I assume is time-limited in some fashion.

Otherwise, no. Not legally.
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
I suspect he means the official one, Macromedia Flash. That's what people usually mean, if they don't specify. =)

Macromedia Flash Player, Macromedia Flash MX 2004, Macromedia Flash MX Professional 2004, etc.

Many results for the broad title of Macromedia Flash.

Hiead
In response to Hiead
Now you tell me. =P

Just for future reference, it would have been clearer if you'd asked "which version of Flash?". Because there are non-Macromedia programs that do things with Flash, and it sounded like you were referring to those.

Oh, and I really doubt that it's the Flash player. =)