ID:1863294

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
This has been happening randomly when i click on a verb. or doing a tutorial on a game. Please anyone know what's causing it?

Using windows 8.1
Is it just one game? Is it a hard crash or just a runtime error? If it is a crash, do you have any details reported by the system like which module is crashing and at which address?
It happens to every game i believe and it's a hard crash. I couldn't find any details from the cause.
Windows should have the option to show you details when a crash happens. I'll need that info in order to investigate.

This happens when i join the game "Era of the shinobi" When i clicked the load button. I tried to reinstall byond, tried doing the previous versions, restarted my pc. All of them did not work. I tested to see if trying to join the game on the different pc and it works. IT feels like it could be because of html links and images.
Best response
If you can come up with a way to test this with a new character, that would help a lot. I tested out a new character in that game and was not able to reproduce your issue, but I suspect something is going on that I could catch in the debugger if I had the right setup.
I heard it could be a driver problem so i'll try to look forward more on that.
There's a separate thread on this regarding Dream Maker as well. I wouldn't rule out a driver because I haven't been able to reproduce this, but all the same I'll keep looking.
Thank's dude. Been really desperate to play so badly.
So while doing my research, i encountered an error that i was recently playing. Apparently this is what's causing my errors. http://gyazo.com/06476bcc78c6754a1f820e4100c9f667 Looks like some css maybe could be the problem.
In response to KiKoro
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at in that image.
It's like a biography. Your looking at the images and the effects on the background could cause my pc to crash.