ID:1863301

Wondering if anyone here is interested in bodybuilding or fitness. What inspires you to keep in shape or to get in shape. For me working out and eating clean isn't just a hobby it's a lifestyle and I want to shape my career around it. I like seeing people who are fit or actively trying to fix an health issue.

You can take a look at my instagram account https://instagram.com/oral_gordon/

P.S. Shinji Hirako is God! all hail Shinji!
I can tell by your back muscles that you've been taking injections. Injections ain't hard work bruh.
In response to EmpirezTeam
lmao really?
You know nothing then. I'm just gifted when it comes to my back and several other body parts.
In response to Oral123
Oral123 wrote:
You know nothing then. I'm just gifted when it comes to my back and several other body parts.

breh i got all the doctors in illinois on speed dial, i got connects, you feel me? they said you been getting injections every week bruh, explain that

breh i got all the doctors in illinois on speed dial, i got connects, you feel me? they said you been getting injections every week bruh, explain that

Haha. I see you're just trolling me. Good times.

In response to Oral123
Oral123 wrote:

Haha. I see you're just trolling me. Good times.

When does ET not troll? I'm surprised he has frog spelled frog and not froag or forg.
"Eating clean and working out is my lifestyle" don't make me laugh, you are probably using supplements to get more bigger muscles, and that's cheap and BAD. Any person with no mental problems would find your back as something unnatural. Plus your reasons to do this is getting more fans on your Instagram or w/e, you know ... attention wh...
Yeah, what he said.

You ain't even that ripped, bruh. Come back and see us when you look like this guy

He even has muscles on his face. Beat that.
In response to ArmitxeX
ArmitxeX wrote:
"Eating clean and working out is my lifestyle" don't make me laugh, you are probably using supplements to get more bigger muscles, and that's cheap and BAD. Any person with no mental problems would find your back as something unnatural. Plus your reasons to do this is getting more fans on your Instagram or w/e, you know ... attention wh...

My career will revolve around social media marketing. I am going to be doing online macro coaching and training. I have to start marketing myself. The only supplements I use is creatine and whey and I see nothing wrong with using supplements.

Haha
My inspiration is too kill people. I never now when I need too. So to promote my survival I work out in case the need arises.

This thread is now about horses.
In response to Ter13
that horse reminds me of rape

berserk style rape at least
In response to Ter13
oh i hope someone knows what im talking about
In response to DanteVFenris
Lol wut?
In Berzerk a demon muscular horse rapes a women. It's my favourite manga
I got the reference. It's a pretty awesome and slightly disturbing manga. I highly recommend it.
I've bought 22 volumes so far. 15 to go. Than the wait....

I've just started a hobby of manga collecting. Maybe my kids will get to have some good picture type books for when they are younger...
In response to DanteVFenris
Horse Monster Rape > Yeh, my kids will love these while they're younger.
Page: 1 2 3