ID:1865873

Problem description: I have an issue where I have a macro which opens a second window. But I use the command/verb to close the window again. But macros only seem to work on the default window. Is there any way around this?

Make sure the window has the same macro set as the main window.
In response to Ter13
Yup just found it. Thanks Ter, probably need to go read the skin reference at some point.
Lol, no problem. Seems really obvious, but I even fell victim to it when I first started learning 3.5/4.0
I've only just started playing with skins and it's a lot easier than I first thought. The first time round mind you the reference put me off, It's not very friendly looking.
Honestly, I've almost completely stopped using BYOND's interface system. It's ugly and unwieldy. I really only use browser elements, map elements and input elements.

I've just plain abandoned as much GDI as is possible.
True, I remember the first time I used the interface system. It felt and still does feel very clunky.

I'm not really knowledgeable enough to use anything other than the interface system though.
I'm not really knowledgeable enough to use anything other than the interface system though.

All that takes is time and dedication, my friend.