Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1865991

Well i now think im going to be more secretive about my development. Not because i care for people to copy me, your welcome do so, but its a lot of work so have fun. Mostly its due to me wanting the player to feel fresh in the experience. So i will probably be showing no more videos of my game maybe. And no pictures for a time being. Im just going to for myself list what ive done recently in jot notes form and so people can see i am still making progress so here we go.

1. My game design is based around incentives; loot perks, loot armour, leveling up armour, gaining new skills, having multiple classes for skills. However I have found another method involving exploration that will give players a fun incentive and reward for leveling+exploring. As a minour in psychology i try to use all the principles i know of to make it as fun and exciting as possible for rewards and aiming so you dont get bored and are always aiming for something new.

2. Tutorial zone is done. It is very easily re-vistable as well. If you dont know how to play my game after this I'd be damned suprised. Unless you skip through it. It is somewhat skippable. Though with a few places that will play my voice so you dont have a choice but to learn. However like i said its re-vistable. So if you ever want to save the advance mechanics for later you can revist it very easily. At the least you will learn how to pause, punch and mechanics of leveling if you skip everything.

3. mechanics for 1st dungeon are somewhat done. My instancing needs to be looked over again as i havent touched that code in a year maybe and i defenatley know of some flaws to it. Also every new dungeon i plan to add an extra mechanic. What is a mechanic. For example being able to push blocks from enterable rooms. A simple puzzle obviously but one nonthless. And each new dungeon will have new mechanics to solve different puzzles

4. My dungeons first boss is being designed right now. And lets just say the story around it i dont want to spoil. but it is revolved around some pretty dark humour and youll kinda feel like a dick after you beat him, but hey this is not your average "im the hero i am avoidance of faults" kinda plots. so not really suprising here, sense if you saw my intro cutscence your a spawn of his fears of a hero who will hurt him.