ID:1866117

You have to ask my permission before making any frog-related threads around here.
Screw your permissions!

And here we can see the majestic Red-Eyed Tree Frog, confidently displaying its collection of Fucks to the other tree frogs in the area. This one clearly does not have any.

The black poison dart frog, while not the most toxic poison dart frog, is still a highly toxic animal. The very small amount of poison the frog possesses is still enough to make a human heart stop beating.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/lmoPMiCJ10A/hqdefault.jpg

This is how a frog uses the bathroom.
What I lack in frogs, I make up for in Grizzly Bear riding Putins.

THIS IS A FROG THREAD WAAAAAA!!!!
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
What I lack in frogs, I make up for in Grizzly Bear riding Putins.

That is both hilarious, and terrifying...
EmpirezTeam.... stand down. While it's your right as a nexian, even I say that ridiculous at best.

Now... I will definitely Croak!

This thread is now about horses. Carry on.
horses have teeth on the roof of their mouths or is that just how the roof of his mouth looks?

This thread is now about the insides of horses.
cavities for days
In response to Ter13
That horse still has nicer teeth than I do. Yikes.
I saw a dead frog in the parking lot going into work today and it made me think of this thread. I almost posted a picture. Almost.
You saw a dead frog and all you thought about was taking a picture of it?

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE IT A PROPER BURIAL, YOU INSOLENT CUR
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
I saw a dead frog in the parking lot going into work today and it made me think of this thread. I almost posted a picture. Almost.

I live near Naval Station Norfolk and a huge number of shipyards, so we get all kinds of weird foreign species showing up really close to my house. I've found South American and Asian centipedes, tree frogs, etc.

The other day I saw this tree frog hanging out on the asphalt near my apartment. He was hanging out in a parking spot, and I went to go get my axe handle out of my trunk to get him back up into a tree. Not a second after I opened my trunk, my neighbor pulled into the parking spot and ran over it.
Page: 1 2