In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
Smoko wrote:
What are you tlaking about? 2-3 months of icecream would be awsome. :P

No way. You'd feel incredibly sick, not to mention obese. -_-

You shouldnt get that fat.

He could also eat some pumpkin soup like I had whe I had some teeth related surgery done before.
In response to Smoko
Smoko wrote:
You shouldnt get that fat.

Ice-cream for every meal? Enough to fill you up (that's a lot of ice-cream, it's not very filling)? Every meal, every day, for 2-3 months?

Yes, you would get that fat. I sincerely hope you're joking. =P

He could also eat some pumpkin soup like I had whe I had some teeth related surgery done before.

Pumpkin soup is good. =)
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
Ice-cream for every meal? Enough to fill you up (that's a lot of ice-cream, it's not very filling)? Every meal, every day, for 2-3 months?

Yes, you would get that fat. I sincerely hope you're joking. =P

I didnt mean for every single meal. But he might have really great body metabolism.
In response to Smoko
Smoko wrote:
But he might have really great body metabolism.

Heh, well, I wouldn't count on it being that good. =) In any case, you can't survive on milk and sugar alone. You'd get fat AND die of malnutrition. Oh irony! =D
In response to Wizkidd0123
Wizkidd0123 wrote:
Feel better soon! =)

Out of curiousity, how will you get your protein? I can't think of one soft food which doesn't require chewing that contains any.

Steak in a blender...
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Wizkidd0123 wrote:
Feel better soon! =)

Out of curiousity, how will you get your protein? I can't think of one soft food which doesn't require chewing that contains any.

Steak in a blender...

My brother does that. It's sickening to see that he mashes up every meal into a strange sort of pulp/paste.
Good luck with the road to recovery. I hope your new chompers don't give you any trouble.
In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
My brother does that. It's sickening to see that he mashes up every meal into a strange sort of pulp/paste.

Thats gross.
Page: 1 2