In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Chatrooms have to go too. This is a GAME site, not a CHAT site.

Oh, so you want a website dedicated to NEStalgia? They already have one here. Nothing wrong with filler content, I assumed you'd agree considering your avatar is of an anime that did the same thing.
In response to Lige
NEStalgia is one of the few games that are actually games. However, there are many other games on this site that you give no credit to.

Don't hate InuYasha for having an interesting love story B)
In response to Lugia319
GiaD 2013 winner coming through chickenfucker
Ever seen the movie multiplicity? I've got this pet theory that Lugia is Falacy's 4.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:

I can't help but assume that this was inspired from the recent developments for Super Troopers 2.
Hey, what's that restaurant you all like with the goofy stuff on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Hey, what's that restaurant you all like with the goofy stuff on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Shenanigans- *Pistol Whipped!*
You guys better knock this off right meow.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Doohl wrote:
There's no oversaturation of roleplaying games on BYOND, that just so happens to be what people -like-.

Well, to be fair we only have a small handful of actual games. There just happen to be three or four games with a thousand different hubs each due to code leak.

debatable when it comes to the main Byond game page. but played straight for Anime games...

Doohl wrote:

hey now, I was an Honorable mention in the GSD 2011 contest... so I have some clout aswell when it comes to talking about original games ;) despite the fact I never finished mine due to taking a leave of absence...

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=114250
Page: 1 2