Eureka

by Kozuma3
Eureka
Are you destined to looty dat booty?
ID:1867788

Well, I've been holding off on posting about this but it seems that Cranimus is MIA. I haven't heard from him via Skype nor BYOND in a month and I'm wanting to continue progress on Eureka.

So as of posting this, Eureka is on hold until I find or run into another pixel artist willing to work out a deal with me.

Well, it seems like you have been obtaining trouble a ton of times with the art specifically. Rest in pieces Cranimus. Perhaps you could advertise on a larger scale or perhaps start opening funding for a pixel artist?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ban pls
kick starter
In response to Xyberman
Xyberman wrote:
kick starter

I have a very hard time explaining things and putting the thoughts in my head into words.
I can help out abit, not making any promises tho.
Kozuma, ever since you moved house your communication with me became drastically reduced and you expressed interest in making a zombie shooter game instead.

The mount, bow and owl were not coded into the game for the whole time I was still in contact with you, even though the owl specifically, would have been simple, this left me with the strong impression that you had gone off the idea altogether.

The shortness and infrequency of your replies on skype, despite the fact that I changed my sleeping pattern for you especially, made me feel very unwanted and unloved. I had to take a break from BYOND without knowing whether I would return or not, as this left me extremely upset, I hope all is well with you though.
=(
In response to Cranimus
Cranimus wrote:
Kozuma, ever since you moved house your communication with me became drastically reduced

I can't control the events that happen in my life, I'm sorry.

and you expressed interest in making a zombie shooter game instead.

As a side project using the same source, it was just a idea.

The mount, bow and owl were not coded into the game for the whole time I was still in contact with you, even though the owl specifically, would have been simple, this left me with the strong impression that you had gone off the idea altogether.

The flying AI procedure still needed work.

The shortness and infrequency of your replies on skype, despite the fact that I changed my sleeping pattern for you especially, made me feel very unwanted and unloved.

I'm sorry.

I hope all is well with you though.

Same to you.
seems like things are still happening. no need to hold the game just yet. :P
^
The bromance will grow, just be honest with each other and confess your love for each other.
^
^
^
Really? I feel unloved here. No one notices my work. No excuses! >:
In response to Audio freak XD
Lets see your work :D?
You mean "Lets listen to your work."
I composed the soundtrack.
If only there was a trailer video to help with game hype and show off some game play <--- Possibly a 30 second clip of fighting a boss.