ID:186976

Yeah thats right, im not talking about that wussy, ohhhh I get unlimited lives crap, im talking 1 life is it.

If anyone wants to play a hardcore game on expansion, us west, im availible, well now.

Post if you would like to play.
Hardcore carpal tunnel! Hardcore finger paralysis! Hardcore! I'm in!

</satire>
In response to Mertek
I love hardcore carpal tunnel :)
I've never attempted HC before, but I'll give it a shot. Seeing as how my zealadin died three times this morning in the Chaos Sanctuary thanks to iron maiden, I'll probably try something safer like a trapsin.

You can MSN me at [email protected] if you want to set up a game (or just post here again).
Yeah thats right, im not talking about that wussy, ohhhh I get unlimited lives crap, im talking 1 life is it.

Meh it just means you have to spend more points on endurance and progress slower. My little brother plays the game constantly and had the 13th position on the hardcore ladder for standard Diablo 2. I don't see what fun it is. Pretty sad when you spend an entire day doing Mephisto or cow runs :P.
Jermman wrote:

Yeah, and Iron Maiden totally makes it worthless. It's like using sacrifice on a paladin with a max damage of 16k. I have a level 80 legit non-realms character, just because I don't want to deal with the 90 day deletion stuff, rather less deletion when some mob's random AI proceedure casts instadeath on me.

~Polatrite~