ID:1869846

Resolved
The webclient caused intermittent server crashes.
BYOND Version:508.1287
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 43.0.2357.81
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

Just about every time I start up DreamDaemon in my environment I get a crash. I'm really not sure what other information I can provide other than I'm running the latest version of BYOND (508.1287)

If there's anything I can provide, please let me know.
Try using the new 508.1288 build and see if it persists. I suspect it's the same issue I had.
In response to FKI
No, 508.1288 did not fix this issue. Although I have a suspicion the crashing happens when there's a particularly significant CPU drain while a client is connected.
If nothing else I can email the project to Lummox should he need it to reproduce the problem.
Try turning of the web client, just out of curiosity.
Please do send me the latest--and new crash details from 508.1288, if you have any.
I don't have your latest yet, but when I tried Severed World I found an issue in the server code for the webclient that might be what you're talking about. Oddly it didn't happen right away, and I'm positive I didn't see this in earlier tests so it must have been intermittent, but it boils down to a couple of typos in the code.

However this only happened once I connected the webclient, not on startup. Are you seeing something happening when the server starts, or only once a webclient connects?
Apologies, I'll page you my latest code now.

And I noticed it does not happen on startup, only when I'm connected with the webclient, yes.
It's likely then that I've solved your issue.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
The webclient caused intermittent server crashes.