ID:1870193

I have a skill tree and I want to make it so that when I click a certain area on the tree, it executes a proc. When using buttons is there anyway to do this short of making copies of the parts of the image which you want to be clicked and importing them into the button?
I'm not entirely clear on what you mean here, although I suspect the answer is no.
I'm assuming you have an interface window for a skill tree with images and you'd really like it if buttons were transparent so that it won't cut off the image.

You'd have to write more details because it's sort of unclear and I'm definitely guessing here.

In any case, interface buttons don't seem to have the option to go invisible but you can set them an image and you can make them flat. You'd have to cut peices of your image and make sub images for your buttons but this should work.
Yes, that is basically it. I have an interface window for a skill tree. The interface window background was changed to an image of the skill tree and on that image are the skill. I wanted to know if there is a way to make it so that buttons are invisible/transparent but you can still click on them. Then I can put those buttons over the skills I want players to click. I was guessing that its not possible(I remember checking before and having to cut pieces of my image to make the buttons), but I wanted check again. Thanks for the help!
Cutting pieces of the image should be possible, but transparency not so much. With buttons I think you can get this to work with is-flat=true.
You could use a browser and an image-map if you don't want to cut the image up into separate pieces, but unless you know JS/HTML that's a bit superfluous.
I was going to suggest image maps in the browser too, but I wasn't sure those were even part of the standard anymore, I haven't seen them used in ages.
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_map.asp

Far from it, they've been expanded.