ID:187038
 
For practice I want to remake this game in C#, is this ok kunark? ill release the source code for it after.
What's T.P.o.E.B.a.D. stand for?
In response to Zaltron (#1)
If you did a quick search for Kunark you'd find out :-P. Typing Program of Everlasting Bloodshed and Death. It's a really fun game when you play other people.
Jermman wrote:
For practice I want to remake this game in C#, is this ok kunark? ill release the source code for it after.

Dont you think it would be better to actually message Kunark as he is the only one you seem to be aiming this post at instead of using forums as a way to get the message to him. But if you are also trying to announce that you are going to make it, please make it more clear.
In response to Game sabre (#3)
Game sabre wrote:
Jermman wrote:
For practice I want to remake this game in C#, is this ok kunark? ill release the source code for it after.

Dont you think it would be better to actually message Kunark as he is the only one you seem to be aiming this post at instead of using forums as a way to get the message to him. But if you are also trying to announce that you are going to make it, please make it more clear.

It's not easy to get a hold of everyone to message them, unless they actually have their email posted somewhere.
In response to Zaltron (#4)
Zaltron wrote:
It's not easy to get a hold of everyone to message them, unless they actually have their email posted somewhere.

Theres always the BYOND pager?
In response to Game sabre (#5)
Game sabre wrote:
Zaltron wrote:
It's not easy to get a hold of everyone to message them, unless they actually have their email posted somewhere.

Theres always the BYOND pager?

Some people have it off/on private to ignore STA pages?
In response to Hell Ramen (#6)
Hell Ramen wrote:
Some people have it off/on private to ignore STA pages?

So its not possible to wait for a little while till you next see Kunark, its more convenient to use the forums as a way to talk to only 1 person? Ill keep that in mind whenever i need to tell someone to get on msn.
Go ahead, I don't mind. Not like all my material came from my head :P Just the gameplay.