ID:1871083

Poll: Am I ranting?

Yes 40% (11)
No 37% (10)
Maybe so 22% (6)

Login to vote.

I just don't understand people; I did one giveaway thread, and then have given away a few memberships to people I thought have done at least something small for the community and now I'm getting a message every few days from random kids asking for free memberships. I pager ban them all, but I really don't understand why, if it's that important to them, these kids can't either earn money for it from their parents, or contribute...

Kids will be kids.
membership pl0x
Membership plox
Have you ever sat down on a park bench, a bird walks up to you and you give it a piece of your lunch but then 4 more birds show?

That's your problem. You're being nice and that's cool but when you're unable to give everybody something then those without will usually pursue you.

Such is life.
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
Have you ever sat down on a park bench, a bird walks up to you and you give it a piece of your lunch but then 4 more birds show?

In response to Kozuma3

Lol
This thread is now about horses?
bui mi mebershipm plz
I feel kinda bad. I've had a few years of membership bought for me by generous people like Teka, but then I was given a lifetime membership.
this is discrimnashins. how u get unlimteded members power but i dont got unlimted membersiP?

#SoRacest
Bruh, I only have 184 days left, plz. I haven't bought a membership in years, bruh. You can't make me buy the next one either. </3
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
Bruh, I only have 184 days left, plz. I haven't bought a membership in years, bruh. You can't make me buy the next one either. </3

Sorry. I usually only buy memberships for people that already have them if they impress me. And don't try to point it out either because then you're trying. :P
In response to Magicmann
Come on. Under creations he has a disguised DBZ rip. That's impressive. Such game design, such neckbeard, such talent.
Who does?
In response to Magicmann
NNAHHHHH does. He called it Dark Apocalypse.
Cry moar, pls? I also have a thread titled Programming a Rip: How To.

Isn't disguised as anything, it's the dbz: da zeta clone's source, where the main hub was removed for having dbz ads for other games on the hub.