Cursed Luck

by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1873783

Here is my new weekly log. I didnt say i wasnt going to post just that i wasnt going to show anything. So here we go. I am now treating my game as a job. I dont play any video games, i come home from work and get to work on this. I now have a weekly scheduled for bare minimum to complete.

Dungeon
-finihed design of first dungeon
-finished 1st boss with short cutscene(more like just dioluge)
-redid my dungeon instancing to make it hella more efficient.

Objects
- redid/made 5 new objects

Interface
-showed proper way to display enemies level
-showed proper way to display characters name, and wheel system to duel other players

Today(finishing off my week sceduele)
-Three new armour perks, 3 new regular perks, 1 new hair style

Next week
-add parties too group pause screen
-add parties in character wheel
-new pair of clothes

Nice keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the first boss.
In response to Ganite
haha dont expect anything mind blowing. He does have unique mechanics that he alone possess. But he isnt that great
Still can't wait !
Just wanted to say your tutorial on youtube have been really helping me out on creating my own HxH game. And great work on your game and I hope it becomes a big success. Cheers!
In response to Paulslayer1000
Thank you a hope you learn a lot and make something good. I've kinda stopped with those because I beleive I have everything there for you to start something.

I might make a few more going down to some basics and specifics but for the most part I think the series gives you the main knowledge to get you started
IM only on part 6 for the time being. But when I do the
New()
while(src)...

I get an error on my DME file saying I put an } instead of an ) on the 28th line. I posted this on the developers help but haven't got a fixing answer. So i thought I should ask you personally