ID:187434

Scoobert wrote:
http://www.scoobsoft.com/ScreenShots/Style.png

Thumbs up or thumbs down?

Thumbs up for the awesome domain name. ::Waits a minute:: HERE IT COMES!! IT'S LOADING!! FINALLY!! Ooo. nice. ::THUMBSUP For the actual .png::

<OFFTOPIC>

Where'd you get your webhosting? :P

</OFFTOPIC>
_| |
|_| |
|_ | |
|___|

Kinduf looks likea thumbs up, right?
In response to Lenox
From my computer :P. I have a nice old Dell(500Mhrz) running redhat 9 for my server. It doesn't work well with a lot of traffic, but for my usage, it works great. Oh ya, just to note, that is a dual screen setup, that is why it is so wide. The media player that looks like a robotic firefly is winamp. I just found that theme and it kicks ott(Buttox).
In response to Scoobert
Ah, I've tried, but my router is causing problems (It's completely blocking port 80). I like that picture though, it looks "Coolio."
Your cursor? Thumbs way down!
The mouse cursor is icky. But the rest of it is very nice.

You have a dual-screen setup? Arrrrrgh! *jealousy*
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:

but what about my 3-screen setup? (14" left, 17" center, 15" right)
psh, you think that's style?

now this is style!
In response to OneFishDown
My eyes! They have...never seen such...beauty. *tear*
In response to Lenox
Why don't you port foward it ?
In response to N1ghtW1ng
Gimme'. @_@
*gives two thumbs up, and, of course, two toes up*
In response to digitalmouse
I could have a 4 screen setup, just no other computer in the house would have a monider. My Dual works good for me, 3 would be a waste. I only use my second for IMs and when I am playing games(I put the gamefaq.com artical of the game I am playing in the second screen.) I need a way to change focus from a game without breaking full screen (so I can scroll).
In response to Lenox
My router does not protect myself from myself(I found that out the hard way when I forwarded port 80, that is what my router used, so no menu till I reset it.) I found UPnP forwarding, which only forwards in coming connections from outside my local network.
In response to Scoobert
you have a monider??? those lizards are cool! :p

but yeah, I like to recycle old montiors... the 14" is for IMs and email, the 15" is for reference materials (php.net for example) and a preview of the work i am doing with a website (800x600 testing), and the center 17" for development. flight sims work nice with this set up too- i can spread out all the instruments.
Cool, I have never actualy seen a game go cross screen, it would be kicken to have three 17" on a FPS.
In response to OneFishDown
Yeah! Basic settings, i always use them when i have to run games or a lot of programs. :P

Sometimes i get tired of all the flashy things and just go back to basics for awhile. Plus you get use to your computer running faster. :D
In response to Scoobert
Scoobert wrote:
Cool, I have never actualy seen a game go cross screen, it would be kicken to have three 17" on a FPS.

3-screen racing is fun! :)
digitalmouse wrote:
Crispy wrote:

but what about my 3-screen setup? (14" left, 17" center, 15" right)

Pfft, I've got a two screen set-up. (Left is 21" right is 19")

=)

~~> Dragon Lord
Your desktop is huge-mungus

~Kujila