In response to Elation
Elation Wrote:
Of course it's the answer to life.

What, are you going to be telling me that Dolphins are Mice and sentient now?

:SHOCK: I thought the answer to life changed every five seconds? I'm a Mewbie. (A moldy Newbie.)
In response to Lenox
Board 42 on GFAQs, which, is now known has 402 is the answer to life.
Hedgemistress AKA Lexy..LJR..FIREking..All the above..
In response to Wizkidd0123
I'd say Spuzzum's the oldest one.

Nope I've been around since July '98 which was actually before the DUNG forums :P.
I base "-bie" levels on the time they've been around, now how well they can program.

In my opinion, if you've been here for at least 4 years, you're an oldbie.
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
I base "-bie" levels on the time they've been around, now how well they can program.

In my opinion, if you've been here for at least 4 years, you're an oldbie.

Whoo hoo! =P I agree. There are oldbies time wise, then just oldbies programming wise with DM. Although if your in the DM catagory, your a bit more recognized :) Earned though.

-S2k
In response to Stealth 2k
summer of 'o 2. i thinks thats old enough.
In response to Scoobert
omg this convo is retarded. lol . irl. pwn3d. why isnt this guys just deleted? rl? pwn? ok seriouslly, wtf is this? a few years ago someone would be permenanently banned from byond for pretending to be a mod. wtf mate?
In response to CloudMCStrife
He was doing it in a joking manner that no one would believe, but I had to call him on it, it's what I do.
In response to Scoobert
Dantom owns my whole family. He forces us to make decorative quilts.

~Kujila
In response to Wizkidd0123
Wizkidd0123 wrote:
I'd say Spuzzum's the oldest one. At least, he's older thanDeadron: I looked on the DUNG forums (I used the wayback engine) and Deadron was talking about how he was a newb while Spuzzum was coding the predeccesor to luminosity.

Theodis has been around longer, as has AbyssDragon (nick.cash).
In response to Spuzzum
Theodis has been around longer, as has AbyssDragon (nick.cash).

I was around but not really active. Theodis showed me this DUNG thingy one day, but I thought it was ugly looking :-)

It wasn't until he showed me code examples that I picked up on how cool it was.
Page: 1 2