ID:187439

OK HERES MY PROBLEM MY GAME MEDIEVAL QUEST HAS BEEN OUT SINCE 9/16/04 AND THIS NEW GUY X-SSJ4Goku-x STILLS THE GAME NAME AND I TOLD HIM ABOUT IT AND HE SAID JUST BECAUSE ITS SPELLED DIFRRENTYL AND IM PISSED CASUE MINE CAME OUT FIRST AND IF SUMTIHINS DONT GOING TO BE DONE IM GOING TO GO OFF SO PLZ
I R NUT UNDERSTAINING D CRAPPY CAPS!
In response to Scoobert
Smokey, you're 15! Shame on you.

Er, alert a mod, and maybe you and this other guy can talk it over nicely.

I seriously hope English isn't your first language.
In response to Elation
okay no because i already tired and i dont care about my typing casue im pissed and im srry to offend who ever but hes saying that hes has power and he got scaraed and banned us
In response to Smokymcpot
Smoky, I've looked into it.

So you have similar names.
So what?
Lots of games have that, - it's not as if he's pretending to have your game.

Competition is healthy, just make sure you have a better game.
Whooh... Not something to go berserk about. He probably didn't even realize he copied you.

There is probably 80 other "MEDIEVAL QUEST"s out on the internet... Either change your name or declare that they aren't the same.
Don't post in all caps. Please; it's illegible. Anyway, Chwgt has posted a much more legible version, so I recommend deleting this post. [edit]Apparently, his post was deleted. Too bad; I could read that one <_<[/edit]

On topic:

Dude, there are 1000 "Medieval Quest"s on the internet. If you're going to name your game "Medieval Quest", then you just have to deal with it.
In response to Elation
Smokey i'm sry man but if this name is even simular to ur name i did not take it from ur name. If dantom asks me to change it i will i'm not worried bout beying banned its happened b4. So plz grown up stop cussing stop using games and move on with ur life.
In response to X-SSJ4Goku-x
X-SSJ4Goku-x wrote:
Smokey i'm sry man but if this name is even simular to ur name i did not take it from ur name. If dantom asks me to change it i will i'm not worried bout beying banned its happened b4. So plz grown up stop cussing stop using games and move on with ur life.

omg i bet UR game iS tEH leet0rz???? I ave Play3rd some of DIs game and its FO Shizzat! A l0t of it iz zeta t00! He says teh weapons are original thogh!!1!!111one! aNd Sm0k3y plz dont be mad cuz he dont worry bouts beying bann3red from byond cuz it appened b4. So stopz using games?
In response to Wizkidd0123
No it's not deleted one sec ill bring it back up but the point is that he threatned us with his "Friend" who is a "Mod".
In response to Smokymcpot
I doubt he got scared and banned you. I bet you came into his game and started flaming and capping and in general being a nuisance, so he banned you... Then again, where might I be drawing this assumption from... Hrm... I wonder...
In response to Game sabre
Um are u tryin to talk black or something ( no offense meant to anyone) If u talk pure and simple english someone might care what u have to say .. just my opinion. And yes i have been banned b4 so what who cares.
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TALK BLACK?!?!

That is the most racist, pathetic, funny thing I've heard someone say!
In response to Game sabre
Ok lets settle this.
1.Im not worried about the name as much as i was when i first wrote my hub entry.
2.I dont care but he said that he would get us banned from byond meaning Smokymcpot and Chwgt saying he was going to be an admin.
3.My game lord willing I get it done with all the other Handed Coded games im doing will be better then anything he could put out so im saying the games will be diffrent.

Thanks,
Smokymcpot
That is so ironic it is kind of funny. He was making fun of you. See how you were abreviating like everything and talking "l33t".
If you want to take this up with a moderator, use the support form. Here is not the place.

Thread closed for flaming and general obnoxiousness.