In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
Lenox, isn't it already like that?

Or am I mistaken...

Not that I know of. Right now, if I am thinking correctly, only games that the pagerbanner is hosting.
In response to Lenox
Lenox wrote:
Elation wrote:
Lenox, isn't it already like that?

Or am I mistaken...

Not that I know of. Right now, if I am thinking correctly, only games that the pagerbanner is hosting.

Ah, I see.
Meh, it'd be confusing if two people owned source code, though.
In response to Elation
Imagine if four or more people owned it lol
In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
Pagemaster wrote:
Hell Ramen wrote:
It's nice having it small, atleast to my opinion.

If i were to make a game i would like a decent number of people in it like 50, i dont want games like mj and those zeta ripps hoging the gamers and me being left with 7 people.

Zeta rips hogging players?
Hardly.

Most rips have 1-3 players in, and would you really want these players in your game?

Lmao, its funny to notice how zeta players get dissed like atleast 3 times in every topic. Anyhow if you dont hang out with zeta players you wont start acting like them.

Well there is gekisan which gets 40 and that clan dbgt same number. They used to get 70+ but i guess they divided and made even more zeta games. But what some of you said is right you can see 1/9 players are zeta players, if they made just 1 zeta game instead of 40, it would look more organized and they might get some respect.Well maybe i am going to far but atleast they would look more professional.
If i was incharge i would get rid of every dbz game on byond and tell them to move out and learn C++. That would clean off more then half of the rips/unpublished/and those bootleg buy my zeta game for 5 dimes a month offers that usually rip you off anyway.
In response to Pagemaster
They are incapable of learning C++, most of them are under 10.

What Dantom actually needs is a filter, that needs some kind of proof that the player making a new key is over 12.
Maybe parent acknowledgement, and then, if parents are involved, and are actively told that ripping is illegal they might end up stopping their kids from doing it.

It's a long shot, might work.
Pagemaster wrote:
If i was incharge i would get rid of every dbz game on byond and tell them to move out and learn C++. That would clean off more then half of the rips/unpublished/and those bootleg buy my zeta game for 5 dimes a month offers that usually rip you off anyway.

Even better - Dantom can charge 30$ monthly JUST to put up a DBZ Game(AND keep it there). Then, maybe, they won't have a problem with money issues and DBZ issues, because with all the DBZ games out there, they'll either have to pay up, or have their hub entry deleted.
In response to Lenox
Lenox wrote:
Even better - Dantom can charge 30$ monthly JUST to put up a DBZ Game(AND keep it there). Then, maybe, they won't have a problem with money issues and DBZ issues, because with all the DBZ games out there, they'll either have to pay up, or have their hub entry deleted.

But that's charging money for a fan game- and that's not allowed.
In response to Lenox
Adding something like that is a bit much. There are many intelligent DBZ fans, who's names have to do with DBZ.
In response to Elation
No, that's charging for a service.
In response to Elation
But that's charging money for a fan game- and that's not allowed.

Gah, hrm..here's how it goes: EVERY DBZ game maker decides to pay Dantom 30$ monthly just because they like him/them! WOW! What a coincedence!
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
No, that's charging for a service.

Then Dantom should put it in straight away.
In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
They are incapable of learning C++, most of them are under 10.

What Dantom actually needs is a filter, that needs some kind of proof that the player making a new key is over 12.
Maybe parent acknowledgement, and then, if parents are involved, and are actively told that ripping is illegal they might end up stopping their kids from doing it.

It's a long shot, might work.

Theres a good portion of people that play the game 12 and maybe 11 who else will be more interestied in dmo and mj. Most people that are in thier deep teens and like online games wont need byond much and go for the 3d ones cause they can afford it.
Most parents dont know much about computers and wont really care about that. I can imagine coding a game and my mom walking in and telling me ripping is illigal. That would be mad random.
I think you mum would be a lot angier if she knew that ripping was illegal, and saw you doing it- because she'd the be the one having to stand up in court against Raekwon.

That's what I was getting at- ripping is technically putting your parents are risk from legal action, I think they'd be annoyed.
In response to Kunark
I agree with Kunark. =P (Although, I am no longer a DBZ fan).
In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
I think you mum would be a lot angier if she knew that ripping was illegal, and saw you doing it- because she'd the be the one having to stand up in court against Raekwon.
Lmao, i can imagine him in real life, over-wieght canadian, with high waters,thick black glassses, and his handy laptop.

That's what I was getting at- ripping is technically putting your parents are risk from legal action, I think they'd be annoyed.

No ones going to waste thier time because some 12 year old riped a 2d game zeta game that only 7 people play.
Pagemaster wrote:
No ones going to waste thier time because some 12 year old riped a 2d game zeta game that only 7 people.

I'd love to see someone rip one of my games. Anyone in their right mind would take that person to court.
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
Pagemaster wrote:
No ones going to waste thier time because some 12 year old riped a 2d game zeta game that only 7 people.

I'd love to see someone rip one of my games. Anyone in their right mind would take that person to court.

It would be a total waste of time sewing some 12 year old whos probably going to give up and get tried of making the game soon anyways. Maybe if it was some game like everquest or halo 2 , not some 2d ,7 people tops game on byond. LOL
In response to GokuDBZ3128
GokuDBZ3128 wrote:
I agree with Kunark. =P (Although, I am no longer a DBZ fan).

You should get a new key... lol
Pagemaster wrote:
Airjoe wrote:
Pagemaster wrote:

It would be a total waste of time sewing some 12 year old whos probably going to give up and get tried of making the game soon anyways. Maybe if it was some game like everquest or halo 2 , not some 2d ,7 people tops game on byond. LOL

Not really.
Airjoe could make thousands of <insert currency here> from the guy.
In response to Wizkidd0123
I do. I have two other ones, but I am most known on this Key.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5