ID:1874580

check where it says players...

is it bad that I found myself almost 10 years ago? and on Icon Chatterz of all places?
What is this? Old Byond? I've only been here 6 years, so fill me in.

Byond's Gangsta
In response to Rod5
Rod5 wrote:
What is this? Old Byond? I've only been here 6 years, so fill me in.

Byond's Gangsta

yep its me playing Icon CHatters (a notorious game from back then) 10 years ago... see my name?
Ah, I remember old Chatters. I wasnt too popular in it. That, and my social skills weren't as polished as they were now. I remember thinking that was an Elitest area nonetheless. That, o my vocabulary range was so inferior that they all seemed like monolithic gods.

Byond's Gangsta
In response to Rod5
Rod5 wrote:
Ah, I remember old Chatters. I wasnt too popular in it. That, and my social skills weren't as polished as they were now. I remember thinking that was an Elitest area nonetheless. That, o my vocabulary range was so inferior that they all seemed like monolithic gods.

Byond's Gangsta

I used to get along with alot of people back then... I remember the little DJ booth where you could upload midis (Someone would always upload the Peter Griffin Cant Touch This wav for some reason)

Sage used to always use the Samurai from that one Neo Geo Pocket game whose name I cant remember... now that I think of it, I still have him on my pager.

I feel old now, also there was an elitist section surprisingly enough... it was always one of the start points
Wayback Machine knows all your dirty secrets.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Wayback Machine knows all your dirty secrets.

never really was a dirty secret... I loved that game and knew alot of people there