ID:187460

http://developer.byond.com/hub/TribalFusion/ WrongfullyAccused

Well, if you'd like to see something vastly entertaining, I thought I'd point this out.

I won't say much at the sake of creating a flame war on the Off topic boards, but I just don't understand his logic!

How can stealing peoples' demos, uploading them under his name, taking out the credits section, and optionally adding some terribly buggy portion possibly be considered "codeing skilz"?

It's incredible, he's using the BYONDreams hub images and logo! He hasn't been given permission to use those images that NeoHaxor made! HOW in the name of all things holy can he still think he's done nothing wrong?!

I think I'm going to be giving moderators a yell... Oh, and by the way, read the project description, if not only for a good laugh.

~Ter
Among other things, wading through the forum is an interesting experience in the "popular" perception of BYOND.

It really is that hard for these kids to believe that the hub moderators (of which I'm not one) don't have a personal vendetta, they don't fear being "overpowered" by newbies who were taught to program against their secret orders, etc....
*Chuckles about his forum*

It is kind of funny just reading the posts, do you notice how they each are minutes apart >.> I helped him a while back for a little with little problems, until I checked out his hub and found all of those rips. Yeah....
In response to Hedgemistress
I might be exaggerating a bit, but you'd be pretty hard-pressed to find one that could use vendetta in a sentence. In reality, it'd be something like this:

"Lummox Jr Sux0rs Beekauuse i gots band form teh form!!1!!11!!!1!!1!! OMFG!1!1!!1!! i nevar agread 2 not sware!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!"

Hell, Tribal didn't even spell "BYOND" right in that entry...
In response to N1ghtW1ng
I replied to one of Ter13's post with my l33t sp33k! It really does seem wrong, oh wait, I thinkg I saw *SOME* credit given to *SOMEONE* in a hub entry description. ::GASP::
In response to N1ghtW1ng
Heh, I bet that they are all made by alternate keys... It is kind of suspicious, those kiddies don't even post on the forums, and user forums are usually pretty barren, even on popular games.
In response to Ter13
heh, actually I think is that he begged people to post. He did it to me before. He mass spams people on AIM saying to post somewhere and say something.
In response to Ter13
I seriously don't understand how someone can write like that without trying. Sure, a lot of people use things like u and y and whatnot but spelling like TribalFusion's is just... wrong.
In response to N1ghtW1ng
Yeah... That's why I like BYOND's pager being not-quite instant, you don't get as much spam because it is so slow. Spammers use AIM while they are online, plain and simple. Still doesn't stop me from gettiing a lot of (STA) messages, and a lot of unwanted pages. "Them:Hey, I need some help!" "Me:Then go to the forums." "Them:Where's that?" "Me:On the website." 20 minutes later: "Them: STFU N00B!" "[X] has been diallowed form joining the games that you host."

I hate pagerbanning people, but sometimes it's the only way to dispose of trolls.
In response to Ter13
Yeah, the other day someone paged me asking if I can help him with some code problem. I said sure why not, next day I was getting STA's to me and just told him plain out that he asked for programming help, and I didn't ask for STA's and I would pagerban him from anything I host basically.
This has been taken care of, thanks for the report.