ID:1875527

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Okay, so I'm new to all of this and I was wondering.......... If your game cannot be reached by other players when trying to host haw can that be fixed... some tips about byond would be nice too ^.-

( P.S. Internet Connection Is Fine. )
Best response
What you need to do is setup port forwarding for your router.

Basically, the router stands between you and the Internet. On the "inside" of the router fence, you have (potentially) multiple machines. When one of them sends out a request, the router knows that any replies coming back to that port should go to the same machine. But when a request comes in from the outside, it doesn't know which machine should handle it.

Port forwarding is where you tell your router that one specific machine will be accepting input on a specific port. You'll need to set this up for TCP traffic. (UDP and other formats are not important.) For more info on how to do this, I recommend visiting portforward.com.
Thanks.. this is my alt. I don't really understand what you mean but basically I have to go to portforward.com and learn how to set a port forwarding in my router?

Now only thing is do I have to do it manually or will it go through and set up through the connection of my computer? ^.^ 0.0 o.o -.- -_- *_* ------------ (totally lost)
It's just a matter of configuring your router. If you look at portforward.com it should explain all the details.
Thx