ID:1876845

We need an escape based game. Agreed?
No.
What? Like Escapists?
I see several possibilities. Island, Prison, and Apocolypse, but those won't work too well for originality.

Escapists? I'll look that up.

Edit: Hmm... I see.
Wouldn't be bad for some kind of a timed game. You get X amount of time to avoid the poison gas/monsters/flames/flooding/guards/etc and escape from the contamination zone/island/building/valley/prison/etc. First player/team out wins. If the timer expires you all die, and it begins again. Winners could win some one shot items usable in future games.

I've not played SS13, (well, not more than a few minutes many years ago), but isn't there a mode somewhat similar to that?
I was only suggesting, not really thinking about doing. But those are great ideas.

Awarding 1500 nex.
holy !@#$ hes awarding 1500 nex, i better get right on this
o_O Could be much more if it's good enough.
In response to Developous
I have an idea, how much nex can I has? My idea is to just make a Volcano simulator, where you progress through emergency volcanic eruptions of varying scales(starting off with a small eruption, burning nothing of importance, ending with massive eruptions of lava, potentially killing millions.). 50,000,000nex pls.
I rarely go above 1mil nex, and that's on a VERY good day usually. Still, that may net you as much as 35k nex.
oh here we fucking go
Wait how does he get to has 35k nex but I only can has 1500? I'm practically a founding forefather of the nexus, so how come he can has moar?
In response to EmpirezTeam
Clearly, Eagle trumps frog.
It's a competition. Actually, the highest you could gain is about 100K dependent on how well you make the escape game.

There's no time limit initually, but after 5 people submit a game, you only have 1 week left.
I actually enjoy the "Escape the Room" games and love to play the good ones but most of them are just old "adventure" games. Like the room owners left hints on how to get out (usually they try to justify this with a previous inmate leaving the hints).

I dunno, I feel like so much more can be done with the game and people are really just copy/pasting something that worked once instead of trying to improve the gamestyle itself.