In response to HavenMaster
Who asked you? :P
In response to HavenMaster
I'm sorry, you lost me... What?

Why is anyone interested in what I read? And what posts? Kujila's? Hasn't everyone made as many useless posts, if not more than him?

*dies from a severe case of confusion*
12/9/01

Not to bad, but it seems like it has been longer. It was right after I got my computer, well, my old computer.
Don't think anyone cares, but:

LostRealm (hubbin/forum key): 11/8/01
Lord Raven (playin key): 4/17/01
In response to Kunark
It's okay, all becomes clear in death. >:-)
2/8/01

Never new I was here before so many people O.O *feels old*
In response to Goz
Key Goz
Forged 8/8/04
Description Byond Rocks!
My first byond key was made 09/13/02 so I've been here for 2 years now. (ssjpiki, i used to like dbz back then)

My current key was made sometime at the beginning of this year. If you really care you can go ahead and check :)
I've been on since 9/16/02. Wow, I've been programming on BYOND since I was 12-and-a-half!

EXACTLY 12-and-a-half.
Mine is old as.... dust. But you can drool at my ancient key "Viper". I can't get my password due to the fact I don't use Prodigy internet services anymore.. :(
In response to Tiko
Notice he said he joined byond on the earlier date? He didn't state his current key was forged on that date. Watch it before you get smug.
In response to Tiko
Tiko wrote:
Key Goz
Forged 8/8/04
Description Byond Rocks!

Sorry this threads alittle old but i wanted to burninate Tiko =P The key i was talking about.

--Goz
In response to Theodis
Heh, that's funny. Mine is from 10/10/99, which is also my girlfrind's birthday (October 10, not 1999)!

I still remember the early days of DUNG. Man, I was so excited when I found DUNG.... Glad the name changed, though ;-)
My first key is listed as 7/2/99, and this key is 6/18/01.

I've been around for a while.
In response to Green Lime
Old key, 7/13/01.. Im older then you Lime :o
Page: 1 2