A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1879029

Okay ive gone a bit behind for this week but heres what ive done

Clothing
-new set

Dyes
-retweaked dye system

interface
-redid colours of interface to feel a lot more streamlined. Added fading effect into and out of interface

Parties
- the big update for this week was the introduciong of parties added to the interface. Removing, seeing group leader. Is all done in a simple way. Parties so far will have the advantage of shooting range abilities through members, as well as no damage from attacks. Later advantages might be exp share.

Today: I am developing the first "monster" class, taking inspiration from bleaches hollows the first one will be based upon masks. What is a monster class? a monster class will have separate distinctions, first monster classes are not controllable. Upon death you will transform and a super powered ai version will tank through anyone around(though you are still killable). Monster classes later on may be able to be controlled through mastery and also may not just be turned upon death.

example vampires, may turn on the sight of blood

not controlling a character may seem weird, but the randomness and chaos of it will be fun I can assure you. Or at least im still developing it so im hoping.

Next week
-monster class fini
-pvp battle zone 1 vs 1
-other small adjustments and additions as per ussual
after this content update i am "done" content. What i mean by that is i will be working on taking everything ive completed and using it to complete a base framework for the actual game. So soon i will have a playable game that ill just constantly add on too.

features that will be missing on my "finished" version. This version will not be the released one it will just be playable as a game and be playable if i planned to release.

So after my base framwork is completed missing features will include.
-friends list
-design decisions to promote team building and friendships
-guilds, and ideas i had assosiated with them
-different zones
-a special mechanic im hiding for now
-alternate weapons(if they make release)
-ultimates
-trading

and who knows what else, but after im done this framwork process the game will start looking better a lot faster as i make tons of fixes and fill in the content, adjust numbers, add new perks and skills... bla bla bla until it is at from my perspective a playable game.
nice