ID:1879108

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
I am not sure if I just have to wait a while (it's been a couple hours already) before the pager will show up and the webclient will work with the game.

I can get people connected by direct IP. I can get them connected via my dynamic DNS hostname. I can connect via LAN IP.

Ports are very much forwarded and working.

Server is up, I'm connected. No listing at all.

Did I do something wrong in Publishing?

Did you remember to set the hub and hub password in your code?

For example:
world
hub = "Khyberkitsune.AE"
hub_password = "WhateverYouSetUnderTheHubOptions"
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:
Did you remember to set the hub and hub password in your code?

For example:
> world
> hub = "Khyberkitsune.AE"
> hub_password = "WhateverYouSetUnderTheHubOptions"
>

I did not. Let me get that done, then!
Okay, hub and hub password (that was not set in my hub profile for this game) have been done. The password matches what I input in the game profile.
Very strange! Webclient will not work in FireFox, works in IE and Chrome. Game still not showing up in pager, doing filter for AE or "Anthro"
I have four people connected, tried to sort by active and look by player count, it's not showing there.
I thought I'd leave this be for a day or so to see if it would correct itself. Unfortunately, it has not resolved. I still cannot see the game on the pager.
Best response
Weird. I was looking at your hub entry the other night and I saw it was showing up on our site, so I assumed that the issue was already fixed. I actually do see your game on the pager when I filter for "Anthro".

I would suggest logging out of your pager and closing it all down, then deleting localhub.db from your cfg dir (maybe back it up first) to see if maybe you have some local data that's messed up. Seems like a long shot, but it could potentially explain why you're not seeing it.
Re-naming the localhub.db file appears to have done the trick, as I can see it (though it incorrectly reports there's a player on when the server is online with nobody connected. I assume that it's just a delay on refreshing server information.)

Thanks for the help! Now, on to solve a minimap+webclient problem!
If you mean a secondary map, that's not supported on the webclient yet. (I expect it will shake out of my DSification process.)
The minimap is rendered in a separate window from the primary client window, yes.

Well, then, I can ignore that and move on to figuring out something likely more complex than I am prepared to tackle, but it's a highly-requested feature and it must be achievable, some how! I highly suspect it will require the use of a linked external database.