In response to NNAAAAHH
Godwin's Law invoked /thread

EDIT: Accidentally put Poe's first.
In response to Oral123
I apologize, as I forgot to post regarding your original topic. I intended to and got distracted replying to Lugia.

I agree that a big issue with development lies in the inability to get reasonable work for a reasonable price.

It doesn't help that people here are mostly jobless kids going to school and don't have money to pay for the work they want, so they want it free. Also doesn't help that when someone says they'll pay, half the time they don't. No need to lie, telling someone you did something someone else did, that you are or did pay for something you didn't, or that you will do something when you never really will. Those are all issues I've seen run into. The easiest way to steer clear of those issues would be to stay away from fan-games. That's where the majority of those people hang around.

If we could get some developers with the cash to pay for decent work and artist willing to sell decent work for a reasonable price(and actually do the work), I believe that it could be a great venture on both ends.
Page: 1 2