ID:1879641

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
2 request.

Views on a post (classified ads only). & Allow us to moderate any topic we make since we all know BYOND loves to go off-topic.
Unique views on a post (the only useful metric IMO, since all views is kinda pointless) would be hard to track accurately.

Moderating your own post is something I think we used to support, but changed. I don't think it ever worked out very well. I'm not completely opposed to it, but I'm also not convinced it wouldn't create more problems than it solved.
Don't really see a point in views on a post, since the only use you'll get out of a post is in the replies. Moderating your own topic would be overly abused. Don't see either of these things being done, sorry.
Well this is BYOND home of the immature kids. I only wish for moderating my own topic so i can get remove all the post from the people that like to go off-topic. But I guess I'm the only one who would use it right.
In response to Ganite
Or whenever someone said something you didn't agree with/like, I'm sure. You can control your topics and moderate them as you see fit, on your hub's forums.

I feel like this comment was a little negative while preforming a quick review and would like to apologize now, if you took it that way. I only mean to explain the flaw in the proposed system and how you can work around it. You can block users that commonly post unappealing or off-topic comments to your threads, preventing them from replying and preventing you from seeing further unsavory posts.
In response to NNAAAAHH
Nah it wasn't negative I see where your coming from completely.