ID:1880047

Redundant
Applies to:Website

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
So my suggestion today is the implementation of profiles being able to be listed as a group

I was wondering... if it would be possible/practical to get a feature allowing register/publish a game(s) under the banner of a "dev-group" or "dev-team"... and have the aforementioned team or group listed as the publisher of the byond game.

A single person would be listed as the groups leader(the creator of the page) the leader would be able to add/remove members from the group. Pager users who are fans of the group would receive updates from the respective dev-group/dev-team...

Perhaps even a "role" system where each member of the group would be listed as
ie.

WeabooGamesInc: Owner
WeabooJr1: Pixel Artist
WeabooJr2: Graphic Artist
WeabooJr3: Map Design-Engineer

something to that effect...

I noticed alot of people leave credits stating insertperson is their games map designer for example:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Perhaps it is just me, but I think it would be nice to fan an entire group at once as opposed to becoming a fan of insertperson individually.(which is most often the game-owner) and you may rarely hear anything about what the other members of the team are working on within a byond game project...

People are doing it anyway wouldn't it be nice to have it incorporated as a feature that would allow one to receive updates from a group's members?

The way this is typically done right now is for the main person to create an account representing the group, publishing the hub entry under that, then adding helpers. Helpers can do almost anything the author can do when working on a hub entry.

It should already be possible for any helper on a hub entry to send an update for that entry.
Oh wow... I didn't even see that... well then.

Go ahead and:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lummox..
Nadrew resolved issue (Redundant)