In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I'm looking at the front page right now and in terms of BYOND's Popularity system, fangames win. In terms of player activity, only SS13 is beating the fangames by a landslide. Meanwhile NEStalgia, RotP, Dungeon Master, etc., are all getting rekt by fanime. So I don't know where you claim "most" original games beat fanime.

^

I wanna note one of those games happen to be on stream too. Most fan games on byond have poor game-play, but fill a niche.

Though some have been -amazing- ones. DBZ Ultimate Tournament Fighters 2 by L Inferno is easily the best game I've ever seen on byond. Shame the owner quit after the C & D

*Coughs* That settled.

Yes, stop it guys. The fan games are bad, but 99% of original games are pieces of turds too. You can play it once, but they usually have nothing that will call you back.
In response to Gtgoku55
Gtgoku55 wrote:
^

I wanna note one of those games happen to be on stream too. Most fan games on byond have poor game-play, but fill a niche.

Though some have been -amazing- ones. DBZ Ultimate Tournament Fighters 2 by L Inferno is easily the best game I've ever seen on byond. Shame the owner quit after the C & D

*Coughs* That settled.

Yes, stop it guys. The fan games are bad, but 99% of original games are pieces of turds too. You can play it once, but they usually have nothing that will call you back.

its more that people arent interested in playing anything other than anime games
People literally been crying for years about this same topic it's sad. I'm not participating or reading walls of text. All I know is you can't stop the fanmade army get over it, and quit worrying about it. Sound like a bunch of religious assholes who's trying to police people who don't go by your religion's rules.

How hard is it, To face the other direction and go about your own business?

ðŸËœ‚ðŸËœ‚ðŸËœ‚
People literally been crying for years about this same topic it's sad. I'm not participating or reading walls of text. All I know is you can't stop the fanmade army get over it, and quit worrying about it.

Crap... Did you just say something I agree with?
In response to Ter13
I guess that shows me and you both have common sense. Not everyone around here knows how to evade game genre's they dislike.
Not everyone around here knows how to evade game genre's they dislike.

It's just gotten so meta. Threads start out with people bitching about X. Then it turns into people bitching about the people that bitch about X. Then it turns into bitching about people. Then it turns into bitching about derailing threads. Then it turns into bitching about threads. Then horses. Lots and lots of horses. Eventually we'll be bitching about horses and a week later bitching about bitching about horses.

And I'm done bitching about the bitching now.
In response to Ter13
Fun, business, and experimenting. Is what the talk should be about.
experimenting

Well, I did fool around with a guy once...

Oh wait... You meant with code, right? Shit...
In response to Ter13
The game engine. :)

In response to Dakumonki
Dakumonki wrote:
Fun, business, and experimenting. Is what the talk should be about.

which is why I posted old sources for people to enjoy.

stop bringing anime into the mix, its annoying.
I think we need more 0-bit type games :/
In response to Dakumonki
Dakumonki wrote:
People literally been crying for years about this same topic it's sad. I'm not participating or reading walls of text. All I know is you can't stop the fanmade army get over it, and quit worrying about it. Sound like a bunch of religious assholes who's trying to police people who don't go by your religion's rules.

How hard is it, To face the other direction and go about your own business?

Which is exactly what fan-game owners can do. No one's forcing them to come to the forums and argue in defense of their WOTS rips. I don't log into fan-games but when people come to the forums and claim they're the reason BYOND is "alive" and that everyone who's ever made an original game had no idea what they were doing, I'm going to call bullshit.
Fan-games is the reason why BYOND is alive to this day :O!!!
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:

I'm going to get Developous in here so he can start issuing out some bounties.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Zasif wrote:

I'm going to get Developous in here so he can start issuing out some bounties.

He isn't wrong tho.
I'll let Developous decide who's righteous and who isn't.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
experimenting

Well, I did fool around with a guy once...

Oh wait... You meant with code, right? Shit...

Shhh, don't tell them about us. Mickemoose or Yutty might find out.
In response to Ss4gogeta0
You brought it into the mix. All I did was ponder the whereabouts of one of the sources Strai released. And you gave me a poor excuse on why it wasn't added that had something to do with anime. But okay, checkmate. ðŸËÅ“Å 

Ignorant, and commonsense lacking people are annoying.

Anime is even in the title you're annoying yourself!
Page: 1 2 3 4