ID:1880387

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
So, I am attempting to host my game. Using the Dream Daemon, I have done the Port Forward, and got everything going on that aspect. The game itself will open, and will allow individuals to join through the use of URL. The issue I am having is I can't get the game to show up on my Hub that the server is open to where individuals can join.

If anyone has a detailed, yet simplified way to help me with this issue I would greatly appreciate it. I want individuals to be able to access the game from the hub page.
Best response
Assuming the hub is reachable and your port is open, the hub should be showing your game under your hub entry. What is the hub entry in question?

[edit]
I think I found it. Are you using the correct hub_password in your code?
To double check I went ahead and used a completely different character on another computer in the house, using the URL for the Webclient given by Dream Daemon, that character could still log in, so I know for a fact the game is reachable.

To test your suggestion I went ahead and changed the Hub Password with a random generated one and then put that back into the coding, saved, and relaunched.

BYOND hub reports port 55724 can be reached by players.

According to Dream Daemon I can still be reached.

http://www.byond.com/games/Tenes/PokemonCitrineReborn

However I still do not show the server being hosted on the page. Checking into my World.dm I found the hub path matches the one with the hub. Tenes.PokemonCitrineReborn, so I do not think it is that.
And you're hosting in Public mode, not Invisible?
Yes, it is marked as Public on the Visible Tab under Options.
It's showing up on the hub currently; I can see it on the game's hub page.
Yeah, I figured it out, was testing it out before I would come back here to tell everyone. I apparently forgot to compile my updates so it wasn't reading properly.
Ah. Glad you got it working.