Knifo's wrong =p
Ben, you asked some pretty weird ass questions... And you were messing with him the whole time. That wasnt an interview it was more of a humiliation attempt. And it worked both ways.

I don't see how.

One second I'm eating a fa-

*chomp*
Ben, you asked some pretty weird ass questions... And you were messing with him the whole time. That wasnt an interview it was more of a humiliation attempt. And it worked both ways.

It's true. It was plainly obvious at times you were trying to embarass him or even make fun of him. That's not cool, he's autistic. That just makes you a dick.
He's not autistic he's got assburgers

have some fucking respect jesus
Just because he can draw well means I can't make fun of him?
You were being an asshole and trying to act cool infront of everyone on byond by humiliating him. Your a tool.
what about my a tool?
It's obvious the guy had some issues but you didnt have to keep digging into them. Tool=Bitch
Why not?
lol
Whats so funny xeal.
The fact that you're a fucking moron probably.

Wait will you yell at me for making fun of you beacuse you're fucking retarded because I don't want that. :(
How am I a moron? Your the one who needs to make fun of someone to feel better about yourself. Your a loser.
okay so i have no soul but you're still a moron
okay so i have no soul but you're still a moron

Nope, he's cool. You're actually a moron with no soul. And your voice makes you sound like a little bitch btw.
oh okay thanks man :waycool:

if you're so much better than me can i interview you?
if you're so much better than me can i interview you?

Fuck no, I'm not giving you my phone number.
no man we want to play on your blog duder :(
i don't know it was fun
fuck you i do what i want
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6